kona coffee bean?

konacoffee

Mar 3, 2007
Visit site
I'm finishing up on my last order of kona coffee and need to order more. Is Kona coffee easy on the stomach do you think?
I think I had more problems with the kona blend rather than the pure kona. I'm assuming the more acidic, the harder it is on the stomach?

kluka

May 28, 2007
Visit site
Kona blend consist just a few fercent of kona coffee beans (and a whole lot of second grade coffee). I suggest that you order 100% kona coffee, at least you know what you're getting.

Cheers!

cawi

Apr 7, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
Kona Blends

Acidity levels are going to depend on what was blended with the pure Kona to make the Kona Blend. Most companies would use a Costa Rican bean, as they tend to taste similar to Kona beans. You should find out what the other bean was in the blend that you drank. If it has a high acidity level it may have been responsible for your upset stomach.

coffeeroastersclub6

Nov 30, 2006
Connecticut
Visit site
konacoffee said:
I'm finishing up on my last order of kona coffee and need to order more. Is Kona coffee easy on the stomach do you think?
I think I had more problems with the kona blend rather than the pure kona. I'm assuming the more acidic, the harder it is on the stomach?

Best 100% Kona Coffee in my opinion is available at:
http://www.HulaDaddy.com

Right from the grower in Hawaii.

Len
CoffeeRoastersClub.com