Fresh beans from country of origin with international ship?

jayinhk

Sep 20, 2007
Visit site
Hi :) This is my first post on this board and I''m wondering if anyone knows of any sites that sell beans straight from the farm. I buy beans from cafecristina.com in Costa Rica, but it would be nice to buy coffee from similar stores in other places around the world. There are some great roasters here in HK, but it''s always nice to get the same or better quality for less. It''s also kind of cool to get fresh coffee straight from the country it was grown in. Thanks in advance :)

tsmalls0

Oct 18, 2007
Washington
Visit site
Re: Fresh beans from country of origin with international sh

[quote:e25b025d77=\"jayinhk\"]Hi :) This is my first post on this board and I''''m wondering if anyone knows of any sites that sell beans straight from the farm. I buy beans from cafecristina.com in Costa Rica, but it would be nice to buy coffee from similar stores in other places around the world. There are some great roasters here in HK, but it''''s always nice to get the same or better quality for less. It''''s also kind of cool to get fresh coffee straight from the country it was grown in. Thanks in advance :)[/quote:e25b025d77]

JauinHK. I know of one site that gets coffee fresh from the mills in Jamaica. They sell direct from the mill to their customers. http://www.blumcafe.com is the site. I always like the fact that the coffee is prepared fresh in Jamaica when you purchase from them. I am not sure if they ship internationally though as I beleive you are in Hong Kong?

Fincalady

Nov 2, 2003
Jayuya, PR
Visit site
Coffee Straight from the Farm

I own a small coffee "finca" on the island of Puerto Rico, growing only pure Arabica "cafe del pais", handpicked by ME, sundried, and always fresh custom roasted. Just beginning to ship brand new '07 beans! We also provide green beans for home roasting.
You can contact me directly at [email protected].
Suzanne