Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I like it!!!!!

I've been receiving coffee from Smiles for 3 months and have been quite happy with it. It beats my daily trips to a certain high-priced coffee house which produces an inconsistent product. Also, I checked and the domain has been registered for almost 2 years. They must be doing something right.

They sure have a very sick way of doing business! Sorry to hear that several of you had such a rough time dealing with them.

I guess my big idea of running a huge spam campaign offering to come over to your house and make you dinner will just have to wait until the dust from this "smiles" thingy is over!

By the way, dinner is going to be a box of under cooked Mac-N-Cheese!
    Is that a cup of coffee, or are you happy to see me!
    COFFEE IS FOOD

this stuff was sooooo bad. I sent it all back. No matter how long you cook it in the microwave it tastes bad. Now you know why they are giving away free stuff. And anyone should know that you never roast coffee beans in a microwave.

Response to Schoon 123

You're not supposed to "COOK" the beans - you are finishing off the roasting process for a few seconds!!! It's no wonder that you didn't like the coffee, you probably cremated the beans. I've been receiving Smiles coffee for several months and think it's some of the best that I've ever had. I personally think that the new technology of fresh roasted coffee right from your own microwave is a great idea. Also, any time I have been in touch with customer service, they have been very courteous and helpful.

Super Moderator
    Not only am I a customer...I own the company
    "Wine is for aging, not coffee."
    Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch

Re: I like it!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Susan Anderson
    .....Also, I checked and the domain has been registered for almost 2 years. They must be doing something right.
    Yeah, um, like paying their monthly webhosting bill?

Re: funny comment

Quote Originally Posted by EspressoOutfitters
    ....My host went down the other day, the reason behind it,....Some spammer signed up with a stolen credit card, installed his spamming tools and tried to send out a fake paypal username/password spoof site. This is typical of spammers, he got a whole 150 email's out before we shut him down, he tried it at least 14 times so far and we have had to change our policy to insure it never happens again......
    That sucks in so many way, man! Sorry to hear that!

Quote Originally Posted by EspressoOutfitters
    ....Along to the original topic, some companies think that since you purchased from them, then you automatically should receive product updates, and even though you made sure you checked off you don't want to receive them, some unscrupilous or incompetent web designers will just lump you right in with the ones that opted in, so that could be something that has gone into play here. Ebay did that to me, and I had to get rude with them about it, but I think they got the point, hell I even offered to fix their script if this was the case.
    This happened to me with Amazon.com! After signing up so I could purchase something, I made damn sure that I un-checked every box they had. Later I must have gotten 4 emails in 2 days from them, and I've never sent a nastier responding email in my life
    It worked, because I've never gotten an email since, though I refuse to buy anything further.

:evil: Smiles Coffee has to be the biggest scam on the internet that I have ever dealt with. First of all, they charged my credit card for items that I had not received. I had to fight and fight to get my money back by placing the charge in dispute with the credit card company. After another four months later (now over 6 months since the order) I received it with a bill that showed I was overdue. I attempted to email them to tell them that I had cancelled the order since they did not ever send it to begin with but had charged my credit card. They stated that they had never received an order from me. I asked them how did they then have the guts to charge my card at that time. I also asked them how did I now get an order IF I had not ordered previously. They are either the greater scammers on the net at the most or the most disorganzied and negligent at the least. By the way, the coffee did not roast well with their "microwave" system nor did it taste well either. I would highly warn anyone of dealing with this company.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links