Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Smiles Coffee promotion - USA

http://www.smilescoffee.com/Promos/GrinderCam.asp

How does this look to you guys? You get a free coffee grinder, and a free digital camera (don't ask me how the two go together) when you sign up. It says you can cancel anytime. Anyone ever had this coffee before?

Free Gifts with Coffee

You thinking about trying them for coffee? I can see why they want to give a camera. They want you to take pictures, when ya take pictures you Smile, Just like their coffee name

Its worth it if your into trying the coffee since you can cancel anytime, but as far as the coffee is concerned, that is their incentive for you to try them! I haven't tried them Maybe I will once I get back from my weekend trip, and If you dont like it you get the camera and grinder

Smiles Coffee +SPAM

I don't know much about smiles coffee anymore. I don't like SPAM much and I've gotten 7 e-mails in the past 5 days for Smiles Coffee offers, I didn't sign up for anything but now im a part of their campaign.

Does Spam make you dislike companies and products? I've lost my trust in them from all this spam that's being sent to me with their name on it.

Who here feels the same, and why? And who has had Smiles coffee?

Coffee Spammers

Ever were I to get SPAM from ANY company I would NEVER support them. I would tell all my friends and family to do the same also. Its one thing if it is a one time event and I signed up so I can remove myself but its totally WRONG to keep sending it even after asking to be removed.

I didn't nor will I now buy Smiles Coffee. I never heard of them before the spam event and it could very well be a scam to con unsuspected people by offering free items.

more like frowns coffee!

Don't sign up for this--it's not free to begin with, it's $19.99 for 6 "short-pot" (4-cup) packages of coffee, the grinder, & a certificate to redeem for the digital camera.

You have to pay an additional $9.99 to get the digital camera if you cancel your subscription to the coffee program, otherwise they ship it with the first monthly shipment, which is a minimum of $36.99.

4 of the 6 bags of beans sparked in the microwave within the first 10 seconds; we didn't try the last 2!!

And, they charge $4.99 to cancel the subscription, no matter what, so you're out a minimum of $25 & still no digital camera.

No idea how the coffee tastes, since we were never able to "roast" it properly--got a coffee grinder out of it, at least.

You cannot cancel online, & their customer service folk are rude & very unhelpful. They suggested it was my fault or my microwave's fault, & basically told me my 2 options were to authorize the $4.99 cancellation fee, or they would ship & bill me for $36.99 for the next shipment. I'm going to dispute the cancellation charge with the credit card when we get the statement, but this was a terrible experience!!

No matter how hard we want to believe, seldom is something ever free. At MightyBean Coffee we have free giveaways that are free. We currently off a free 10 cup sample to anyone purchasing a 1 lb minimum. You even get to pick whatever sample you want. So their is an example of something free that still cost something. We have in the past given a free sample for registering. We will offer it again in the future so keep visiting the site. If you received your free sample please be kind enough to reveiw it on my website. This may determine if we do it again. hint, hint.

Ron

Re: Smiles Coffee promotion - USA

I have heard on alt.coffee that this stuff is truly awful. YMMV, but a microwave is not a good way to roast coffee.

Glad I read these posts!

I am SO GLAD I read these posts, particularly the one by the writer who TRIED Smiles Coffee and was dissatified. I have gotten a number of email promos from them, and a few times, I ALMOST ordered to try it. But, since I had never heard of the company, I stopped only because I did not want to give my credit card number to a company I had not heard of before.

BUT, after reading these posts. I imagine I WILL NOT ORDER SMILES COFFEE!
    Bill Ahlman
    billahlman@juno.com

smilescoffee.com smiles coffee complaint resolved

COMPLAINT RESOLVED.

<Search engines follow><meta name="Smiles coffee rip off spam scam free digital camera promotion lie">

This complaint has been satisfactorrily resolved. While there were things that could have been handled in a more positive fashion it was more a misunderstanding brought about by low level employees than a ripoff or scam.

Once the right people are contacted Smilescoffee.com smiles coffee seems to want to do the right thing.

SMILESCOFFEE.COM IS A HUGE SCAM!! AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE!!

Quote Originally Posted by mightybean
    No matter how hard we want to believe, seldom is something ever free. At MightyBean Coffee we have free giveaways that are free. We currently off a free 10 cup sample to anyone purchasing a 1 lb minimum. You even get to pick whatever sample you want. So their is an example of something free that still cost something. We have in the past given a free sample for registering. We will offer it again in the future so keep visiting the site. If you received your free sample please be kind enough to reveiw it on my website. This may determine if we do it again. hint, hint.

Ron

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links