Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 250 of 275
  1. #241
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5

    Premium Coffee from Costa Rica

    If someone wants to taste an exquisite Costa Rican coffee, produced in the upper part of Grecia, 100% pure and artisanal. Our coffee is premium and I am sure that you will not regret taking our coffee. You can write to obmarioa # g-mail.

  2. #242
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
    Posts
    3,340
    Quote Originally Posted by moviedob82 View Post
    If someone wants to taste an exquisite Costa Rican coffee, produced in the upper part of Grecia, 100% pure and artisanal. Our coffee is premium and I am sure that you will not regret taking our coffee. You can write to obmarioa # g-mail.
    do you have a company website for me to check about your offerings? thanks

  3. #243
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    309
    I just noticed the coffee I have been ordering thru Go Coffee Go is now selling on Amazon. It is not Prime so there is shipping.

    All the roasters that belong to that site roast to order. One of the main reasons I order from go coffee go (besides good beans) is if you sign up for Auto ship you get free shipping every 6th order, plus you can pause the auto ship and control the order date so you're not stuck to a schedule. This way I can order from other roasters in between my free shipping.

    Here is one I order the most.

    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=AAGA2X7RAQP2T

    They must of just started doing this because I don't see any reviews for the ones I looked at.

  4. #244
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
    Posts
    3,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffyjr View Post
    I just noticed the coffee I have been ordering thru Go Coffee Go is now selling on Amazon. It is not Prime so there is shipping.

    All the roasters that belong to that site roast to order. One of the main reasons I order from go coffee go (besides good beans) is if you sign up for Auto ship you get free shipping every 6th order, plus you can pause the auto ship and control the order date so you're not stuck to a schedule. This way I can order from other roasters in between my free shipping.

    Here is one I order the most.

    https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...=AAGA2X7RAQP2T

    They must of just started doing this because I don't see any reviews for the ones I looked at.
    just checked. over $21.00 for 12 oz huehue coffee seems to be bit expensive. if this is SOC or micro lot, $21 could be okay, but the coffee "seems" like just SHB commercial beans. some of our forum roasters will have better beans and pricing than this...

  5. #245
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    309
    Quote Originally Posted by ensoluna View Post
    just checked. over $21.00 for 12 oz huehue coffee seems to be bit expensive. if this is SOC or micro lot, $21 could be okay, but the coffee "seems" like just SHB commercial beans. some of our forum roasters will have better beans and pricing than this...
    Welcome to my world of not having a local roaster and having to order all my beans online. That is on the high side but only by a couple bucks, I figure on average I spend about $18 for a 12 oz bag. No way around it if I want good fresh beans. I may start ordering two bags which should be same for shipping and see how that goes.

    So I looked everything over and see no mention of SOC/SHB or anything else even from their website and not just gocoffeego.com, so how is the average guy like me suppose to know what I'm buying. All I can do is go by what I like and that Doma is a very good huehue.

  6. #246
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
    Posts
    3,340
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffyjr View Post
    Welcome to my world of not having a local roaster and having to order all my beans online. That is on the high side but only by a couple bucks, I figure on average I spend about $18 for a 12 oz bag. No way around it if I want good fresh beans. I may start ordering two bags which should be same for shipping and see how that goes.

    So I looked everything over and see no mention of SOC/SHB or anything else even from their website and not just gocoffeego.com, so how is the average guy like me suppose to know what I'm buying. All I can do is go by what I like and that Doma is a very good huehue.
    duffyjr. contact Bob at jumpinjakjava, or Mike / musicphan or PeterJSchmidt. they probably all have huehue and probably better in quality and pricing. you won't regret it. :+)

  7. #247
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    309
    I just finished up some huehue from Mike last week that is awesome and will order more, he said he would have it for a while. Around Thanksgiving I had some huehue from Peter that was very good but was more nutty, when you order from him you get 16oz bags so you can figure that in. He also has some from Puru that is very good which I just orderd more of this week. Junpinjak has some Costa Rica that is really good to that I want to try again. So I do order from these guys and your right their coffee is as good as any I've had.

    Like I said every sixth order from gocoffeego is free so that helps take some of the sting out of it.

  8. #248
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    6
    Hello,

    You mean coffee or coffee maker?

    Sorry but i have to this clear first.

  9. #249
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    5

    Specialty Costa rican Coffee

    Quote Originally Posted by ensoluna View Post
    do you have a company website for me to check about your offerings? thanks
    In this moment we don't have a website available but you can call me to Costa Rica: ocho cuatro dos cinco, cinco cuatro cuatro ocho.

    Thanks
    Mario

  10. #250
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
    Posts
    3,340
    Quote Originally Posted by moviedob82 View Post
    In this moment we don't have a website available but you can call me to Costa Rica: ocho cuatro dos cinco, cinco cuatro cuatro ocho.

    Thanks
    Mario
    calling you would not do us much good.... what about facebook? you can also put your coffee information..etc in your facebook if you have.

 

 
Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Online Coffee Business?
    By htmeadows in forum Coffee Industry Forum
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 02:28 AM
  2. I get my coffee online always trying different kinds
    By xtommy in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso Beans
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-06-2010, 04:33 PM
  3. Looking for a good (and good looking) coffee maker
    By chrisr731 in forum Coffee and Espresso Machines
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 01:39 PM
  4. Need Online Coffee Help
    By javagirl in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & Cafes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-13-2006, 09:40 PM
  5. Coffee online trend
    By Dragon000 in forum Coffee Industry Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-03-2004, 09:16 AM

Search tags for this page

best coffee online

,
best coffee to buy online
,
best place to buy coffee
,
best place to buy coffee beans online
,

best place to buy coffee online

,
best place to order coffee online
,

buy coffee online

,
buying coffee online
,

where to buy coffee online

,

where to buy good coffee

Click on a term to search for related topics.

Tags for this Thread