Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 11-20-2008 06:50 PM #1
Taste Difference in Mild, Medium, Bold and Extra Bold Coffee
What's the taste/flavor difference b/t these types of coffee beans.Brewing Method: Aeropress
- 12-12-2008 08:50 AM #2
Re: Taste Difference in Mild, Medium, Bold and Extra Bold Coffee
Are you using the "bold" and "extra bold" designations for degrees of dark roast? Or are you using the K-cup meaning?
When I buy K-cups Extra Bold on the package tells me that I will be getting more coffee in each cup. I know that an Extra Bold cup will be stronger but I don't think it tells me anything about the roast.
My guess is that "bold" and "extra bold" are marketing terms that can have varying meanings. I think it is better to stick with conventional degrees of roast descriptors. If I don't understand this correctly please enlighten me.
- By coffeeloverlisa in forum Deals and SpecialsReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2010, 08:42 AM
- By caffe biscotto in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 12Last Post: 08-11-2008, 03:43 PM
- By Andrea in forum Business to Business B2BReplies: 0Last Post: 01-23-2007, 02:53 AM
- By skitzes in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 7Last Post: 01-08-2005, 12:23 PM
- By coffeeee in forum Coffee DrinksReplies: 45Last Post: 10-29-2004, 01:09 AM
Search tags for this page
bold coffee definition,
bold coffee meaning,
bold coffee taste,
bold vs extra bold coffee,
coffee bold vs extra bold,
coffee bold vs mild,
difference between bold and medium coffee,
difference between bold and mild coffee,
extra bold coffee definition,
extra bold coffee means,
medium vs bold coffee,
what is the difference between mild and medium coffee
Click on a term to search for related topics.