Guatemalan Coffee for Sale Straight From the Farm.

daman

Apr 28, 2003
Visit site
Hello everyone. I am selling Guatemalan coffee straight from my wifes farm.

See photos from this April 2003:
http://www.coffeeforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=61

The next shipment will be June 12, 2003. We are selling them at $9 per lb. It is a very fine blend when they grind it. We are located in South Orange County if you want to pick up your pound. But if you want it shipped to you, we will add shipping charges to the cost.

Please get your orders in by June 5th as they have to pick, roast, grind and pack the orders. I do not think you can get coffee this fresh anywhere else.

Sorry, because of travel laws, we can not bring the coffee in bean form.

daman

Apr 28, 2003
Visit site
I will be setting up a website to order directly at:

coffeefromguatemala.com

There you can place your orders. Thank you for the order.

G

Please get your orders in by June 5th as they have to pick, roast, grind and pack the orders. I do not think you can get coffee this fresh anywhere else.

With all due respect, the coffee cannot be anything but stale if it is ground in Guatamala. Indeed, if it is roasted in Guatamala, it is unlikely to be fresh. Coffee is best if used minutes after it is ground.

I buy green coffee and roast it at home, and I enjoy fresh coffee.

I would very much like to buy some green coffee from your wife's farm. I don't understand your comment about not being able to bring the coffee in bean form. Tons of coffee are shipped from Guatamala every year in bean form.

You may want to get an export broker to help you.

If you were to have green coffee shipped to the states, I would be happy to buy some, and to help you to find other customers.

daman

Apr 28, 2003
Visit site
Prankster said:

With all due respect, the coffee cannot be anything but stale if it is ground in Guatamala. Indeed, if it is roasted in Guatamala, it is unlikely to be fresh. Coffee is best if used minutes after it is ground.
Point well taken. To define freshness is a very ambiguois term in growing. Freshness in my term is the time it is taken from the plant to cup. There can always be a debate on "How Fresh" a real cup of coffee is. My freshness is defined in only a few days sealed air tight after being ground.

This is also a chance for people to taste coffee straight from a farm and not through commercial channels. And since it is grown on a personal farm, we can guarentee that it is 100% organic. Other companies can not claim that.

I strongly suggest you purchase a pound and try it for yourself as everyone is entitled to their opinion after trying it. Let me know if you would like to try.

G

Guatamala Coffee

daman -- is the coffee from Guatamala being produced right there on the spot and immediately flown to the US and being shipped, like a day or so turn around time from grinding period?

Prankster is right about finding a broker, I have contact information for a export broker if you wanted to get a figure of what you're looking at.

In anycase I am ordering it since CoffeeLover said it was great coffee!

G

Organic Cofee bean - not-roasted

Hi, this is Esin. I saw your e-mail and realize that the order must be placed before June 5th. Well, can I still order from you?

I'd like to have your organic coffee bean but not-processed one. Well, my sister wants to have not-roasted organic coffee bean.

Please, let me know whether I can have it.

Thank you for your time and hope to order from you

My e-mail is [email protected]

daman

Apr 28, 2003
Visit site
Re: Organic Cofee bean - not-roasted

Esin said:
Hi, this is Esin. I saw your e-mail and realize that the order must be placed before June 5th. Well, can I still order from you?

Esin, I sent you an e-mail. We do have a few more pounds left if you want. Please let me know and I can ship it to you.

daman

Apr 28, 2003
Visit site
Re: Guatamala Coffee

Jo said:
daman -- is the coffee from Guatamala being produced right there on the spot and immediately flown to the US and being shipped, like a day or so turn around time from grinding period?

In anycase I am ordering it since CoffeeLover said it was great coffee!

Jo,

Did you already register?