Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: edible beans
- 06-28-2009 03:47 PM #1
Someone help and forgive my ignorance........My mom sent me this question......What does one do when coffee beans are set out in small, open containers at the coffee station? Are they edible? Chewable?
- 07-03-2009 02:03 PM #2
Re: edible beans
Sure are edible and chewable, but I think a bean needs to be roasted a bit darker than the typical roast because they would be more brittle and easier on your teeth. Lighter roasts would surely be too hard as more of the bean is intact. Have had chocolate covered beans many times and it is quite the treat.I'm a legend among my own kind... you my friend are just a legend in your own mind. Later!
- By psycho supreme in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 9Last Post: 10-29-2007, 05:44 PM
- By cafedeoro in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 03-21-2007, 08:34 AM
- By in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 23Last Post: 01-09-2007, 08:46 PM
- By oncenterstage in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2006, 11:04 PM
- By Chammy in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2006, 05:37 PM
Search tags for this page
are chocolate covered coffee beans edible,
are coffee beans edible,
are espresso beans edible,
are roasted coffee beans edible,
chewable coffee beans,
coffee bean eatable,
edible chocolate covered coffee beans,
edible coffee beans,
edible espresso beans,
espresso beans edible
Click on a term to search for related topics.