Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-16-2010, 04:53 PM #1
Selling Green and Roasted Hawaiian Kona Beans
I have a close friend who is an independent micro farmer in Kona, Hawaii who is interested in selling his beans. He farms very high quality organic beans grown from the typica varietal and produces 3,000 lbs of coffee a year. He also knows other small producers who are likewise willing to sell direct.
If any roasters or retail shop owners are interested, please send me a private message so we can discuss further. He is eager to sell and will able to provide competitive pricing.
- By GOLDENEAGLECOFFEEMAN in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 3Last Post: 11-24-2010, 12:15 PM
- By kaamiljj in forum Business to Business B2BReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2008, 01:48 AM
- By RyanFoley in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 06-08-2006, 03:17 PM
- By netsec in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-02-2006, 10:08 PM
- By Chammy in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2006, 05:37 PM
Search tags for this page
fresh kona beans,
fresh kona beans for espresso,
fresh roasted hawaiian espresso beans,
green kona beans,
green kona coffee bean exporters,
hawaiian kona green beans,
kona green beans,
selling coffee beans,
selling green bean,
selling green beans,
where can i get green kona beans
Click on a term to search for related topics.