Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 09-01-2004 07:55 AM #1
Supply of esspresso coffee beans.
I am about to enter into the coffee business in the Philippines and about to open a copy booth in a few weeks. I planned to serve mostly espresso base beverage.
I have already tried several of our coffee beans, Starbucks and Caffe Mauro. It is the latter that come nearer the taste of many of our countrymen and more likely, it is the one that I will be using.
Since the beans are available from local importers, I am just apprehensive about future supply. Do anyone would suggest how source my coffee beans?
- 09-14-2004 08:53 AM #2
Espresso beans in the Philippines
If you are opening in the Philippines, I would contact Jolly Caffe from Florence, Italy. They have an importer in that country and there is no better espresso in the world.
- By Just Want Cafe in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 11Last Post: 12-16-2012, 11:06 AM
- By PJfan in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 7Last Post: 05-07-2011, 09:33 AM
- By malkaNjeff in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 0Last Post: 03-07-2009, 12:07 PM
- By notrub720 in forum Business to Business B2BReplies: 1Last Post: 02-25-2008, 12:46 AM
- By regis_gustave in forum Coffee Industry ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 08-21-2005, 11:45 AM
Search tags for this page
cafe mauro philippines,
caffe mauro philippines,
coffee beans espresso philippines,
enter the coffee supply business,
espresso bean in the philippines,
espresso beans in philippines,
espresso beans in the philippines,
espresso coffee beans philippines,
mauro coffee beans,
mauro coffee philippines,
supply of coffee in the philippines,
where to buy caffe mauro in philippines
Click on a term to search for related topics.