Who else here loves Tim Hortons beans?

4Nines

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I do! I do! I SO miss my Double Doubles that I used to get walking to work. Good thing is Amazon carries Timmy's so I can somewhat get my fix :-D

kris7047th

Mar 24, 2011
Monroe, Mich
Visit site
ME, and my daughter Deidre. The Timmies in her area and her are on a first name basis. She is a RN at Toledo Hospital, Toledo, Ohio .. picks up a lg Timmies on the way to work .. AND on her way home. Her husband shelled out the ca$h for an expensive coffee brewer for home HOPING that she would forgo buying from Tim Horton's .. didn't/won't ever happen.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 14, 2010
Coffee Country, USA
Visit site
ME, and my daughter Deidre. The Timmies in her area and her are on a first name basis. She is a RN at Toledo Hospital, Toledo, Ohio .. picks up a lg Timmies on the way to work .. AND on her way home. Her husband shelled out the ca$h for an expensive coffee brewer for home HOPING that she would forgo buying from Tim Horton's .. didn't/won't ever happen.

They must put crack in the stuff :) Starbucks... bleh, Timmy's, yah!

They seem to only have them in the US in the NorthEast though :(

kris7047th

Mar 24, 2011
Monroe, Mich
Visit site
I know.. I have a daughter in Austin, TX with her fiancée, and we either fix him up with Tim's coffee beans when they visit up north or ship it down to him. lol
About the ONLY good thing living in Michigan is all of the Timmies up this way. There are two in my small city, one is a half mile away.

wmark

Nov 12, 2008
Canada
Visit site
I hate to say this, but you have managed to lower my opinion on you (people).

I chucked when I saw Tim Horton's and coffee bean in the same sentence.

..........or did I just stumble upon a shameless shill ?

4Nines

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
It's not so much about the quality or of Timmy's coffee, but more about the quick, consistant and mix that they use. Just walk in, get your double double and roll out with a smile :D

wmark

Nov 12, 2008
Canada
Visit site
If you want to know what is going on, Tim Hortons now roasts their own "secret recipe". The coffee and roaster that used to roast the beans for Tim Horton's now roasts the beans for McDonald's....well, in Canada anyhow.