European (EU) green cofee retailers wanted

Slayertplsko

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I'm kind of new to the coffee world and need your help. I'm from Slovakia and over here the market for GOOD coffee is so small that the prices are unbearably high. Moreover, there's no coffee shop (well there is, but...you know) in my town so I have to order everything from a retailer from the other end of the country and that means shipping every three weeks (before the coffee starts resembling Lavazza), and I also have my doubts about the freshness of the roast when receiving it and the coffee looks more like Vienna-roasted (too much for my palate). I'd therefore rather invest in some roasting machine and learn to roast myself, since green coffee costs much less. For the sum I paid for 100g of Sidamo (from the cheapest retailer here), I'd get about 350g of Yirgacheffe (I comparable type I'd say) at Sweet Maria's - they, however, don't deliver to my country.

So I've searched for some retailer but haven't found any. Could you recommend me some? Thanks.

lpf1836

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
try Coffee Project

Hi,

I buy green coffee from US-based Coffee Project (Google "coffee project" to locate their website). I order four pounds at a time, and the international shipping adds around $14 to the cost of the order. I believe that you will probably need a Paypal account to arrange payment.

Hope this helps, Larry

Slayertplsko

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

I buy green coffee from US-based Coffee Project (Google "coffee project" to locate their website). I order four pounds at a time, and the international shipping adds around $14 to the cost of the order. I believe that you will probably need a Paypal account to arrange payment.

Hope this helps, Larry

Thanks buddy, but it seems they don't even deliver anywhere outside the USA, at least the checkout doesn't allow any such option.

Rudi

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi, I am newbie here but I am a coffee marketer who still looking a buyer. My product is:
Arabica Coffee roasted, Robusta Coffee roasted and green coffee bean.
200 gram = USD 30 not include shipping costs (Arabica coffee roasted)

If you interested you can contact me :[email protected]

mikoluwak

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Hello Slayertplsko, I have great coffee, Kopi Luwak, from Indonesia. Thay have rich arome and better taste, I could send to your country using Registered Mail, and I will arrange to send some samples.

Please send me PM about your email if you are interested, thank you ;) ... have a nice day

wdrk7

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Hi,I am wong and is a farmer up in northen thailand . We do ship to buyer in the state , ireland , russia and france . please pm me and we will qoute acording to your needs . By the way we have only arabica beans . Thanks