Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Best Dark Roast Coffees You Know Of

Hey everybody! I am a dark roast coffee drinker (VERY DARK!) Thus far, I have only found two really good dark roast coffees that I can honestly say I like a lot and do not become bitter with the dark roasting. One of them is Dark French Roast from Addison Coffee Roasters in Addison, Texas. The other is Country French, from Calistoga Coffee Company in Calistoga, California. I will, of course continue to buy these two as they are very good, and wonderful companies, too... BUT I like to try others.. ANY DARK ROAST FANS out there who have a FAVORITE?
    THanks!
    Bill Ahlman
    billahlman@juno.com

Good Dark Coffee

Hi Bill,

There is a micro-roaster in the Seattle area, Grounds for Change, that roasts organic, fair trade beans. They make a wonderfully smooth dark roast called Solstice Blend. You can order from them online at http://www.groundsforchange.com and they'll roast your order fresh for delivery. I have also tried their Espresso Blend on my home Krups espresso machine and it was dark without being bitter and had nice crema.

Enjoy!

Bill Ahlman, question: are you looking to roast these on your own or companies that sell dark-roasted coffees?
    Thomas Jefferson: Good Wine Is A Necessity Of Life For Me.

Me: You can add coffee & travel to that statement also...

dark roast

Try www.faracafe.com dark roast very gooood! 25% off if you type the word bigtex at check out

More Spam?

Or just good coffee?

We need some independent verification!
    "Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love." -- Turkish Proverb

Super Moderator
    jeez....hey los-somethin.. i mean los72....do me a favor and los this forum!!! not a place for shameless spam!!!anyway back to the subject at hand...it all depends on what you are looking for in a coffee...its not just the roast but also the coffee that is either single or blended..damn can you tell that I am no longer jacked on coffee...only 6 more hours and I get to go back to work...back to the old grind...ok I am going now....need sleep
    "Wine is for aging, not coffee."
    Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch

Chilll

I think you guys need to chill out......all I'm doing is trying to tell people about some good coffee. If you need verification then why don't you just order some if you don't like it dog it all you want but until till then relax and have a cup of coffee.

Probably worth a try

Especially with prices that low, with the 25% discount. I'll put it on my list of beans to sample.
    "Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death, and sweet as love." -- Turkish Proverb

Super Moderator
    Chill out?? I am sorry but I really do not like spam! First time you posted you said,
    "tried it at a home and garden show here in austin.....very nice!! I don't know where you're posting from but it's shipped free in the Texas area.

At the shopping cart page just type the word AUSTIN to get free shipping. If you live outside of Austin you receive 25% off just type the word bigtex"

I'm sorry maybe I misunderstood...your web page is the same company...which makes me feel like you really didn't just "try" it at a garden show. I understand that you want to sell your product...I am a coffee roaster....I have not once tried to push sales here....I did send "samples" to tintinet....oh well....Im sorry it just seems the only thing you have contributed to this forum is free advertising..so to be honest I think you are the one who need to CHILL!!
    "Wine is for aging, not coffee."
    Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch

Profile Tip Offf

Whoops! I didn't notice the website listed in the profile before.

Yeah, it would be better if folks were upfront about their vested interests when promoting items for sale here.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links