Please help my dissertation on Starbucks !

timjoy

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Hi friends,

I am conducting my dissertation project on Starbucks and Gap, and struggling with collecting data now. So happy to join this coffee forum. Really love all of u!

Could you help to fill in both of the questionnaires below? It takes only several minutes. I really need your help. Much appreciated!!!

The questionnaire of Gap logo: http://www.kwiksurveys.com?s=NNDOMJ_df3db0c6
The questionnaire of Starbucks logo: http://www.kwiksurveys.com?s=NMNNNL_34acb6b3

Million thanks,

Tim

Last edited:

Mr Shave

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Tim,

I'm all for helping out with student projects and research.
I am concerned that the data will not be an accurate representation of the normal population. Posting to forum that caters to coffee enthusiasts could skew the data to the positive for those that hate the green giant or to the positive for those that know no more. hahaha it might balance out.

Also, the survey seems leading in some instances for example:
if I patronize a Starbucks once a month, I am instructed to mark 1-2 times a week. That is a 400-800% exaggeration of my visit frequency.

Either way 1 more survey completed
Good luck with your dissertation. Please follow back up with your findings

timjoy

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Tim,

I'm all for helping out with student projects and research.
I am concerned that the data will not be an accurate representation of the normal population. Posting to forum that caters to coffee enthusiasts could skew the data to the positive for those that hate the green giant or to the positive for those that know no more. hahaha it might balance out.

Also, the survey seems leading in some instances for example:
if I patronize a Starbucks once a month, I am instructed to mark 1-2 times a week. That is a 400-800% exaggeration of my visit frequency.

Either way 1 more survey completed
Good luck with your dissertation. Please follow back up with your findings

Hi Mr shave, many thanks. will keep you all posted.

Sorry for the question of frequency. if your purchase are once per month, just choose 1-2 per week.