Lavazza Gran Crema (ESE) Pods

3CatsNoMice

Apr 21, 2012
The Jersey Shore
Visit site
For ease of use (also maybe a little lazy) I am thinking of trying the Lavazza Gran Crema ESE pods. Since the best deals come in a 150 pod package, I am looking for opinions before spending $50 plus or minus.

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I sampled a lavassa pod awhile back and REALLY liked it. Not sure which one, but there was a bit of robusta in the sampled product. Great crema. Reminded me of espresso in Europe. I'm not big on pods ,but this was exceptional, imo.

lw

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Just peeped the lavassa product page. The one you are considering does have robusta in it. Go for it, mon. But be sure to put a seat belt on your favorite chair. caffeine doesn't affect me much, but that lavassa robusta blend had me levitating.

lw

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
Hopefully something good can come from Lavazza in one form or another. Awhile back an Italian friend of mine ordered a 2.2 lb. bag of Gran Crema whole bean Lavazza. Disappointing for me...

Now I will say that I'm sure alot of these imported coffees are good-great when they are fresh, but considering the timeline involved that magic must surely be long gone by the time of consumption. I know it was with the Gran Crema I tried.