Where can I find the lowest priced green Arabicas

Jazz

Feb 1, 2009
Visit site
I am a roaster looking for a supplier of low cost green Arabicas. I plan to provide coffee to
institutions (Universities) and concessions (Vending) and need to keep my costs as low as possible without having to go the Robusta route. Anyone heard of Alibaba?

hamody

May 25, 2012
Visit site
sure alibaba is the biggest b2b website. i am a trader there. but if you want to buy from there you should to be profisional trader as there are heavy scammers there. if you are serious in that i can help you.

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Where are you located? There are many green bean importers in the US.

From what I've seen on Alibaba, there is often huge minimum quantities required for making orders.

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
We have friends in Florence.

Cafe Imports and Royal Coffee both have warehouses in the Madison area. I'm guessing you could save shipping costs by purchasing from one of those guys and picking up the beans yourself.

madamecoffee

Feb 10, 2012
Jakarta, Indonesia
Visit site
If you would like to explore the finest quality coffees from across the Indonesian archiplago at affordable price, we welcome you to visit our site madameco.wordpress.com

Our coffee beans are 100% pure high quality arabica coffee beans without any mixtures. We only select high quality single origin coffee beans. Every time our coffee beans arrive at our roasting facility, it passes a rigorous quality control processof cleaning. Our coffee beans will be roasted only after you have placed your order.

Regards,

Madame Coffee

sleepless

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
Vietnam coffee tastes very different from other coffees. Might not suit as a primary offering but may be something unique not offered by rival cafes.

ngoccuong

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Dear, Nice to meet you! My name is Hoang Vinh Tuan - the coffee exporter from Vietnam. Now is the coming time of Arabica crop in VietNam and I am please to cooperate with you for washed Arabica screen 13, 16 and 18. We have big client there in US Atlantic and our price is reasonable. Contact me at hoang.vinh.tuan.hn at gmail dot com. Thank you!

CanadianBrian

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Not always do lowest prices mean that the growers are getting screwed. Some countries have a low cost of living so labor is very low cost and land is a low cost. Compare just these 2 costs in places like Costa Rica and Hawaii. Costa rica coffee is cheap in production in comparison to Hawaii.
I think this post is just to find out what good quality coffee beans are worth from different countries.
Brian

But what you pay does not reflect what the growers get paid. I live in Peru, and I grow coffee. The cost of living is low here, labor is cheap and we barely beak even when we sell our coffee to the brokers ho export. Cheap translates to cheap for the grower and they all suffer. I promise, I am here and I see it everyday. Fair trade means the brokers make a HUGE mark up and the growers hardly make expenses. I make about 10 cents US per kilo when I sell beans cheap.

Last edited: