Creamy Coffee

btreath9082

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Have you ever tried creamy coffee? I tried it for the very first time yesterday and loved it.
I just made this by hit and trial. I was in the kitchen, preparing coffee for me. I just opened the refrigerator for taking the milk out and I had a glance at the packet of cream placed in there. I prepared the coffee, opened the packet of cream and put it over the mug of coffee. I had it and I was in love with that immediately. I mean it tasted so wonderful that I just cannot express.
:p:p:p

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
What's a packet of cream? Are you talking about the little liquid creamers that you get in coffee shops?

I hope you didn't open a packet of mayonaise that you get in a sandwich shop by mistake!

Rose

btreath9082

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Lol, Yes I am exactly talking about those liquid creamers easily available in coffee shops and some bakeries too.
Good idea, why not try mayonnaise with coffee, lol, just kidding.....
:coffee:

MyMugsHalfFull

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
What's a packet of cream? Are you talking about the little liquid creamers that you get in coffee shops?

I hope you didn't open a packet of mayonaise that you get in a sandwich shop by mistake!

Rose

I've never had mayonaise in my coffee.. However, I did happen to have sour cream in there once by mistake! It was in my party days, and well I woke up and was having that urge for something good, you know little hungover, groggy from the night before.. Why not have some nachos? (yeah I craved weird food the day after) Anyway, I got the stuff for the nachos out, and thought, DAMN I need coffee... So, I get the stuff out, manage to put the coffee on properly (yay me) and then get the sugar, and everything else, so I got the plate of nachos there, and coffee and creamer, sugar etc. Well I grab a spoonful of sour cream and just stir it into my coffee... Not even registering what I had just done, I take a big sip of coffee... Well needless to say, I was awake after that!

Never again.... The flavor was kinda like... Well... Coffee Vomit :/

btreath9082

May 9, 2012
Visit site
MyMugsHalfFull,
lol.........
Sad incident, haha.......but that does happen sometimes. I didn't put anything weird in my coffee by mistake but what I mistakenly did once was put salt in my tea instead of sugar. And in the flow, I had a sip of tea without realizing that I had put salt instead of sugar. You can understand what would have happened next, lol......
;) ;) ;)

MyMugsHalfFull

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
MyMugsHalfFull,
lol.........
Sad incident, haha.......but that does happen sometimes. I didn't put anything weird in my coffee by mistake but what I mistakenly did once was put salt in my tea instead of sugar. And in the flow, I had a sip of tea without realizing that I had put salt instead of sugar. You can understand what would have happened next, lol......
;) ;) ;)

Probably the same reaction I had to my coffee mishap... I spit it out onto the floor, the wife smacked the back of my head, handed me a mop, and made me clean it up....

btreath9082

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Probably the same reaction I had to my coffee mishap... I spit it out onto the floor, the wife smacked the back of my head, handed me a mop, and made me clean it up....

Lol, I wish I could have a wife who would have smacked the back of my head too,......
When my coffee incident took place, I was alone at home, mom had went for the grocery, dad was at work.....
So I had to smack the back of my head myself, brought a mop from the kitchen myself and cleaned the carpet myself, So my incident was more painful than yours since I had to tackle with the after effects myself, lol..........There was so much "myself" that day, OMG, I still remember...lol......
:D :D :D

MyMugsHalfFull

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Lol, I wish I could have a wife who would have smacked the back of my head too,......
When my coffee incident took place, I was alone at home, mom had went for the grocery, dad was at work.....
So I had to smack the back of my head myself, brought a mop from the kitchen myself and cleaned the carpet myself, So my incident was more painful than yours since I had to tackle with the after effects myself, lol..........There was so much "myself" that day, OMG, I still remember...lol......
:D :D :D

No wonder you suffered so much... Yeah, it does seem less of a burden when you have someone glowering at you to get the task done! :D

Hopefully the coffee didn't stain the carpet, or at the very least it was a brown carpet...

btreath9082

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I did suffer on that occasion, lol......:wink:
The incident occurred in the living room and we have a printed, light brown carpet; it got stained but the stain was very mild one and it went away in a few days time. My mom cleaned it twice or thrice with talcum powder and lukewarm water. Though had it been dark brown carpet, there would have been no stains, I guess.

MyMugsHalfFull

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I did suffer on that occasion, lol......:wink:
The incident occurred in the living room and we have a printed, light brown carpet; it got stained but the stain was very mild one and it went away in a few days time. My mom cleaned it twice or thrice with talcum powder and lukewarm water. Though had it been dark brown carpet, there would have been no stains, I guess.

Oh there would have been a stain... You just wouldn't have been able to see it LOL... Of course, that raises the philosophical question.. If there is stain that cannot be seen... Is it really a stain....? ;)

btreath9082

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Oh there would have been a stain... You just wouldn't have been able to see it LOL... Of course, that raises the philosophical question.. If there is stain that cannot be seen... Is it really a stain....? ;)

OMG, this forum has got two genuinely genius and philosophical personalities in the form of "me" and "MyMugsHalfFull", so the forum should be thankful to us, lol..........ah just kidding.....:wink:

Actually, if there is a stain which cannot be seen, it is really a stain but since that stain is invisible, so it cannot be categorized as stain despite the fact that in actuality, it is a stain. But since the stain is invisible, so it is in reality not a stain until and unless something more falls at the exact place, make it visible and then makes it a real stain.

What a stainy answer to a stainy question in a stainy thread.....! :)

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I'm guessing that the smack on the back of the head was really for spitting the coffee on to the floor instead of spitting it back in the cup like most people would do in that situation.

I think that a stain that cannot be seen is really not a stain. When I wear black slacks to work, and I spill coffee or hot chocolate on them, there is no visible stain to scrub out or pretreat before tossing them in the washer. But I know there would be one heck of a stain if I had been wearing a lighter color.

I think if you can't see it, it's not there.... (unless it's a bodily fluid stain at a crime scene, and then there are special lights that show the stains - invisible or not)

btreath9082

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Lol, yeah,....that smack on the head could have double meanings actually.
About that stain thing, thank God that we don't have any of those special lights at home, otherwise my mom would have killed me, lol...... (This is because there are so many so called "invisible stains" on the carpet in the living room, where we conduct our meals).
:)

MyMugsHalfFull

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I'm guessing that the smack on the back of the head was really for spitting the coffee on to the floor instead of spitting it back in the cup like most people would do in that situation.

I think that a stain that cannot be seen is really not a stain. When I wear black slacks to work, and I spill coffee or hot chocolate on them, there is no visible stain to scrub out or pretreat before tossing them in the washer. But I know there would be one heck of a stain if I had been wearing a lighter color.

I think if you can't see it, it's not there.... (unless it's a bodily fluid stain at a crime scene, and then there are special lights that show the stains - invisible or not)

Uh.... Hmmm.... You got me there lol... Yes, it did go to the floor, but it really wasn't my fault... Try it sometime and let's see if you make it to the cup!!! Not as easy as it sounds...

As to the black pants, yep.. However, I find that you only tend to spill things on yourself when you wear light colors, especially white... One of those quirky laws of the universe ;)

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Another quirk in the stain category is when you're wearing a shirt that has a pattern, like a white shirt with blue stripes, the coffee spill will land right on the white area. It seems like white material is a magnet for stains.