Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Creamy Coffee

This is a discussion on Creamy Coffee within the Coffee Drinks forums, part of the Coffee Addicts category; Have you ever tried creamy coffee? I tried it for the very first time yesterday and loved it. I just made this by hit and ...

Creamy Coffee

Have you ever tried creamy coffee? I tried it for the very first time yesterday and loved it.
    I just made this by hit and trial. I was in the kitchen, preparing coffee for me. I just opened the refrigerator for taking the milk out and I had a glance at the packet of cream placed in there. I prepared the coffee, opened the packet of cream and put it over the mug of coffee. I had it and I was in love with that immediately. I mean it tasted so wonderful that I just cannot express.

2. # ADS

Super Moderator
    What's a packet of cream? Are you talking about the little liquid creamers that you get in coffee shops?

I hope you didn't open a packet of mayonaise that you get in a sandwich shop by mistake!

Rose

Lol, Yes I am exactly talking about those liquid creamers easily available in coffee shops and some bakeries too.
    Good idea, why not try mayonnaise with coffee, lol, just kidding.....

Quote Originally Posted by PinkRose View Post
    What's a packet of cream? Are you talking about the little liquid creamers that you get in coffee shops?

I hope you didn't open a packet of mayonaise that you get in a sandwich shop by mistake!

Rose
    I've never had mayonaise in my coffee.. However, I did happen to have sour cream in there once by mistake! It was in my party days, and well I woke up and was having that urge for something good, you know little hungover, groggy from the night before.. Why not have some nachos? (yeah I craved weird food the day after) Anyway, I got the stuff for the nachos out, and thought, DAMN I need coffee... So, I get the stuff out, manage to put the coffee on properly (yay me) and then get the sugar, and everything else, so I got the plate of nachos there, and coffee and creamer, sugar etc. Well I grab a spoonful of sour cream and just stir it into my coffee... Not even registering what I had just done, I take a big sip of coffee... Well needless to say, I was awake after that!

Never again.... The flavor was kinda like... Well... Coffee Vomit :/

MyMugsHalfFull,
    lol.........
    Sad incident, haha.......but that does happen sometimes. I didn't put anything weird in my coffee by mistake but what I mistakenly did once was put salt in my tea instead of sugar. And in the flow, I had a sip of tea without realizing that I had put salt instead of sugar. You can understand what would have happened next, lol......
    SAY "I LOVE YOU" TO EVERYONE YOU WANT TO, BEFORE ITS TOO LATE !

Quote Originally Posted by btreath9082 View Post
    MyMugsHalfFull,
    lol.........
    Sad incident, haha.......but that does happen sometimes. I didn't put anything weird in my coffee by mistake but what I mistakenly did once was put salt in my tea instead of sugar. And in the flow, I had a sip of tea without realizing that I had put salt instead of sugar. You can understand what would have happened next, lol......
    Probably the same reaction I had to my coffee mishap... I spit it out onto the floor, the wife smacked the back of my head, handed me a mop, and made me clean it up....

Quote Originally Posted by MyMugsHalfFull View Post
    Probably the same reaction I had to my coffee mishap... I spit it out onto the floor, the wife smacked the back of my head, handed me a mop, and made me clean it up....
    Lol, I wish I could have a wife who would have smacked the back of my head too,......
    When my coffee incident took place, I was alone at home, mom had went for the grocery, dad was at work.....
    So I had to smack the back of my head myself, brought a mop from the kitchen myself and cleaned the carpet myself, So my incident was more painful than yours since I had to tackle with the after effects myself, lol..........There was so much "myself" that day, OMG, I still remember...lol......

Lol, I wish I could have a wife who would have smacked the back of my head too,......
    When my coffee incident took place, I was alone at home, mom had went for the grocery, dad was at work.....
    So I had to smack the back of my head myself, brought a mop from the kitchen myself and cleaned the carpet myself, So my incident was more painful than yours since I had to tackle with the after effects myself, lol..........There was so much "myself" that day, OMG, I still remember...lol......
    No wonder you suffered so much... Yeah, it does seem less of a burden when you have someone glowering at you to get the task done!

Hopefully the coffee didn't stain the carpet, or at the very least it was a brown carpet...

Yes, I did suffer on that occasion, lol......
    The incident occurred in the living room and we have a printed, light brown carpet; it got stained but the stain was very mild one and it went away in a few days time. My mom cleaned it twice or thrice with talcum powder and lukewarm water. Though had it been dark brown carpet, there would have been no stains, I guess.

Yes, I did suffer on that occasion, lol......
    The incident occurred in the living room and we have a printed, light brown carpet; it got stained but the stain was very mild one and it went away in a few days time. My mom cleaned it twice or thrice with talcum powder and lukewarm water. Though had it been dark brown carpet, there would have been no stains, I guess.
    Oh there would have been a stain... You just wouldn't have been able to see it LOL... Of course, that raises the philosophical question.. If there is stain that cannot be seen... Is it really a stain....?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ads