Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

whats the best brand of coffee??

This is a discussion on whats the best brand of coffee?? within the Coffee Drinks forums, part of the Coffee Addicts category; I am VERY picky. First of all I hate Starbucks and what they represent...I will not buy any coffee from any grocery store/super market. I ...

I am VERY picky. First of all I hate Starbucks and what they represent...I will not buy any coffee from any grocery store/super market. I prefer to buy from smaller local roasters where I know they are picky as well with the beans they buy. The coffee defenitly has to be arabica. Each time I buy I get beans from different origins...although I do have my favorites: Nicaraguan Maragogype, Tanzanian Peaberry, Yemen Mokha, Ethiopian Kaffa and Ethiopian Harar are some of my favorites.

2. # ADS

Yoi
    I am here to know the answer...

Espresso Martini

I am a new coffee drinker and have tried various store bought brands. However, since I found this site and read the advice to find a local roaster, I did and it is now my favorite brand: Fork In The Road Coffee.

Super Moderator
    Congratulations "maxpower"

It's great that the Coffee Forum helped you discover your local roaster and enjoy some good coffee.

Thanks for letting us know.

Rose

I love Verve Coffee Roasters out of Santa Cruz, CA! So delicious, such passion put into every batch! They are also super down to earth people, no snobbiness from them which is awesome for people wanting to learn about coffee and not get snarky replies.

As I recently stated, my favorite comes from my native San Francisco Coffee Magic, which can be found at quickdrip.com

They roast their beans a couple times a week and they have a really nice diverse mix of coffees. They blend their coffees from different origins and roasts, which gives them very unique flavor.

Illy makes great espresso beans even with their large size. And Bicycle Coffee out of San Francisco is organic, fair trade and from sustainable farms.

I grow up knowing from from grandparents to my parents that they been always drinking a particular brand named NESCAFE from Nestle which is more famous and has it's better taste.

John

john: Why would someone who prefers Nescafe over all other brands even frequent a forum dedicated to the coffee experience?

I was wondering about the same... I think there are many brands out there and I can give some generic answers but as far as I think the best coffee comes from your knowledgeable local roasters. So this thread kinda defeats the purpose....

It might have been better to list the coffee brand and ask which is the best.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ads