whats the best brand of coffee??

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
Anything from a local roaster (in your area) should be better than Starbucks or most any national brand you find in the supermarkets. The local roasters have fresher beans and that makes all the difference in the world, imo.

MyMugsHalfFull

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
I'd say that the best brand I have tried comes down between 2.

ArmomaNICA, and Cafe Britt.

Both are pretty good, if a bit on the pricey side to get depending on where you are. I'm making a trip in December, so will probably pick up a bag or two.

CanadianBrian

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I have to agree with Eldub. It comes down to personal preference but freshness is always the best. As far as Cafe Britt, I was there at there plantation/store about 6 years ago and while the tour was informative I didn't find their coffee that great. Lots of other farms that I visited had better coffe.
Brian

markkislich

Dec 8, 2012
Visit site
You should try our local celandic roaster, Kaffi Tár. They have some awesome organi beans, and otherwise coffee from small growers that basically are organic, even if not certified so. One of my avorites in that category is "Kenya": it's just indescribable, you have to taste it for yourself. Unbelievable, probably the best I ever tasted. Would love to try the organic Douwe Egberts, but they don't sell that here I think...

ILoveArabica

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
Ooh tough question! In my opinion it's great to try out different brands, and it's best to stick to organic, there's no nasties and I've fouund the smell and taste to be delicious :)

Some of my fave brands are Sacred Grounds Coffee, and also Genovese Coffee from Melbourne, Australia. Best place to buy is global organic coffee's website, they have all the different brands and you can save on shipping too. Have fun trying and finding your own favourites :)

kencovending

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Kenco coffee is the best brand in London.The Kenco roast and ground range has been developed using 100% Arabica beans. They use only Arabica beans because their aromatic and distinctive characteristics guarantee a superior taste for Kenco roast and ground coffee.

For more information to visit@ kencovending.co.uk

daneja72

Dec 28, 2012
Boise, Idaho
Visit site
I am VERY picky. First of all I hate Starbucks and what they represent...I will not buy any coffee from any grocery store/super market. I prefer to buy from smaller local roasters where I know they are picky as well with the beans they buy. The coffee defenitly has to be arabica. Each time I buy I get beans from different origins...although I do have my favorites: Nicaraguan Maragogype, Tanzanian Peaberry, Yemen Mokha, Ethiopian Kaffa and Ethiopian Harar are some of my favorites.

maxpower

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
I am a new coffee drinker and have tried various store bought brands. However, since I found this site and read the advice to find a local roaster, I did and it is now my favorite brand: Fork In The Road Coffee. :)