Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Why does coffee...

This is a discussion on Why does coffee... within the Coffee Drinks forums, part of the Coffee Addicts category; I'm willing to almost try anything. I will be a coffee chemist by the time it's all over....

I'm willing to almost try anything. I will be a coffee chemist by the time it's all over.

2. # ADS

Super Moderator
    Speaking of coffee chemistry......I used to spend a lot of time exploring the Internet, gathering coffee-related information, and I recently remembered that I stumbled upon a Coffee Chemistry website.

I just found it again. It has a lot of interesting information, including lab equipment and technical kits that I never knew existed. It may be worth a look.

coffeechemistry.com - the leading information portal on coffee science and chemistry

Rose

Sugar is bad for you, go organic coffee, tea and go off dairy you will feel great straight away. Organic Soy is an alternative. I buy my coffee from Global Organic Coffee, it tastes and makes you feel amazing like a vitamin.

We got that kave.... And if you want to advertize your company, do you part and be the site sponsor....

I had a friend that wouldn't drink coffee because it made her sleepy. I think physiologically some people just react differently to the caffeine.

I like the taste of coffee.Sad when I drink a cup of coffee is the best thing that I can do.
    Last edited by manroger4; 03-18-2013 at 02:38 AM.
    Moderator removed URLs to non-coffee related websites

Interesting thought.... I have a kid that is ADD, I read a whole article on how caffeine affects these kids the opposite of other people....just like Ritalin, if a "normal" person took it, it's like speed, but if you are truly ADD or ADHD it will help calm them. So kinda personal question just out of curiosity are you a pretty hyper person normally????

Hey,
    I remember my childhood that whenever I feel sleepy I make coffee to wake up late in night for study and that really helps me a lot in studying. Whenever the exams are at hand I drink only one cup coffee and continue to study.

I think caffeine can affect people differently. I've also heard (i forget where) that sometimes being over stimulated can make you yawn a lot. I don't know if it necessarily means you're sleepy, but I've definitely had that happen.

People reacts differently on drinking coffee. But most people get energized and wide awake when they drink coffee.
    It also depends on a case to case basis, if you drink a pure/strong coffee or whether it's mild with other condiments like coffee creamer, milk, or anything you will put, maybe it will differentiate effects to people who will drink on it.

John Davis

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ads