Results 21 to 30 of 66
- 01-21-2013, 02:34 AM #21
My favorite desert with my coffee is either Chocolate Chips or Ice Cream. I just love to have both of these with my coffee.
- 02-01-2013, 11:16 AM #22
- 02-03-2013, 04:07 PM #23
Cranberry Yogurt Coffee Cake
Good timing here. I just posted a recipe for my favorite dessert to go along with my coffee. You're gonna love it!!
1 pkg (box) of yellow cake mix
1 pkg vanilla instant pudding (3 & 3/4 oz)
1 cup plain yogurt
1 can whole cranberry sauce
1/4 cup veg. oil
1/2 cup nuts (probably walnuts are best)
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Grease and flour a 9″x13″x2″ pan. Blend cake pkg, pudding pkg, eggs, yogurt, & oil. Beat with mixer on high for 3 minutes. Spread 2/3 of the batter in the pan. Spoon cranberry sauce evenly over it. Spoon remaining batter over the cranberry sauce. Sprinkle with nuts. Bake 55 to 60 minutes. Cool on rack for 35 minutes.
Now pour your favorite roasted coffee into your favorite cup and once the cake has cooled down….ENJOY!!
- 02-04-2013, 12:47 PM #24
- 02-04-2013, 06:29 PM #25
- 02-05-2013, 01:02 AM #26
- 02-25-2013, 01:09 PM #27
- 02-25-2013, 01:33 PM #28
oreo cheesecake from the cheesecake factory or tiramisu
why do i not have either right now...Advertising Signature Removed by Moderator
- 04-01-2014, 08:35 PM #29
- 04-01-2014, 09:24 PM #30
Love having a bear claw with my coffee in the morning
- By theperfectcoffeecup in forum Coffee and Espresso MachinesReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2012, 09:59 PM
- By lynnicky in forum Coffee TableReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2008, 07:06 AM
- By ArabBeaker in forum Coffee TableReplies: 2Last Post: 09-22-2008, 01:18 PM
- By CITIPERK in forum Coffee Beans & Espresso BeansReplies: 5Last Post: 10-18-2007, 04:00 PM
- By CakeyPantsJack in forum Coffee Shops, Espresso Bars & CafesReplies: 1Last Post: 09-12-2003, 04:01 AM