Where can you find the best coffee in the world?

johnDavis20

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone!
Just want to know where we can find the best coffee in the world?
If there is, what is the product name and it's health benefits?

Flori

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
i agree. the best coffee depends on who is drinking it and which mood is the drinker in.

flori,
blogger, coffeeloversofworld.com

CoffeeLovers

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Coffee grown in High Mountain at an elevation of 2000m can be considered as the best coffee in the world. It is deliciously smooth coffee and slightly acidic taste and a well balance flavor with low caffeine. These can be found at the highest mountain of Caribbean because of the prevailing cold climate. The soil and climate in this place is ideal for coffee, thus the most expensive coffee due to high demand.

namballe

Aug 24, 2012
Lima, Peru
Visit site
the best coffee i've ever had comes from here. it is in Namballe, Peru, which is about 500 miles, or 24 hours away from me by several connecting buses and is in the middle of nowhere. about 5 miles south of Ecuador. heres a couple pics. i also have to deal with the extremely poisonous banana spider! 093.JPG057.JPG066.JPG072.JPG

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hi Namballe,

Thanks for posting the photos.

What is the name of the coffee that you buy in Namballe, Peru?

Trying to avoid the poisonous banana spiders must keep you alert and watchful at all times!

Rose

Surfer

Jun 18, 2011
Boca Raton, FL
Visit site
the best coffee i've ever had comes from here. it is in Namballe, Peru, which is about 500 miles, or 24 hours away from me by several connecting buses and is in the middle of nowhere. about 5 miles south of Ecuador. heres a couple pics. i also have to deal with the extremely poisonous banana spider!View attachment 1297View attachment 1298View attachment 1299View attachment 1300
Awesome pics nambelle. One of the roasters I use has an organic SO from the Cajamarca Region. Really clean and smooth tasting.

namballe

Aug 24, 2012
Lima, Peru
Visit site
Hi Namballe,

Thanks for posting the photos.

What is the name of the coffee that you buy in Namballe, Peru?

Trying to avoid the poisonous banana spiders must keep you alert and watchful at all times!

Rose
Hi PR,
i just buy the beans from a local farmer that doesn't really have a name. never crossed my mind to ask. will ask the next time i go there. its really a grueling trip, but well worth it.:)
Surfer, yes, it is from the Cajamarca region.

Last edited: