Need Syrup/Sauce Recommendations

johndmercer

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Stocking a new coffee shop. Is there a clear leader in the chocolate and caramel sauces or just ones to avoid...? What are the most popular syrups to start with? Thx for your time and not lecturing me on putting sweeteners in espresso...:?

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "johndmercer"

Welcome to the coffee Forums website.

I remember several discussions in the past about sauce and syrup recommendations. If you use our handy search feature at the top right corner of your screen, and type in the word syrup, you will see some of the threads where people have made their recommendations.

Here is one of them:

http://www.coffeeforums.com/forum/coffee-drinks/6507-best-coffee-syrups.html

Rose

johndmercer

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the recommended search...a lot of commentary for sure. As you mention it is a personal preference...that is why I was seeking customer requested opinions. Is one brand or flavor requested most. Maybe it is my own trial and error.

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
In my coffee shop, we have used few different kinds and not very many people complained or prefer one from another...
What I meant was the preference of the owners....

Torani
Davinci
Monin

We settled on Davinci...

johndmercer

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
In my coffee shop, we have used few different kinds and not very many people complained or prefer one from another...
What I meant was the preference of the owners....

Torani
Davinci
Monin

We settled on Davinci...
Thx CoffeeJunky...I was unsure about the DaVinci...I will give it a try since it is a stock item at a local market