Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Super Moderator
    Flori,

Do you own a coffee shop?

I haven't been able to find the Big Train mixes in small quantities. I have a few customers who LOVED the smoothies when we made them with the Big Train mixes, and they've asked me to find where they could buy it for home use. I've even offered to make the smoothies for them if they bring me the mix, but from what I can see, it looks like they'd need to buy a 3 pound bag (for about $20 on-line). I don't think it's available in smaller quantities.

Rose

Of all mixes on the market I found Big Train to be top dog. I used a combination of base mix (powder), sauce and espresso for top notch drink quality and our customers agreed.

I would never rely on just the base mix, ice and milk for a great drink to serve. No way it comes close to using fresh espresso and other ingredients.
    I'm a legend among my own kind... you my friend are just a legend in your own mind. Later!

Adding mixtures to coffee is very essential to make it tasty. But bear in mind that it depends also in your customer's preference. There are those people who are health conscious and prefer to drink pure coffee without mixtures.

If there are some who try to order free coffee with mixture, then that is a part of your business to provide them too. But the bottom line is, coffee is the best for commercial with or without mixtures, since it is now the number one choice of the new generation.
    Last edited by CoffeeLovers; 07-29-2013 at 04:34 AM.

jaf
    Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeLovers View Post
    Adding mixtures to coffee is very essential to make it tasty. But bear in mind that it depends also in your customer's preference. There are those people who are health conscious and prefer to drink pure coffee without mixtures.

If there are some who try to order free coffee with mixture, then that is a part of your business to provide them too. But the bottom line is, coffee is the best for commercial with or without mixtures, since it is now the number one choice of the new generation.
    Yes, I agree with your opinion, The use of mixtures in the coffee gives taste much better without the powder, as well as Frappe free coffee.
    After I enter the market I know a lot of brands like Big Train Cappuccine, Cool capp .... etc. But do you think what is best brand and why?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links