I can't believe it!

icksee

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Just wanted to let everyone know that Sara Lee discontinued their double mocha cappuccino flavor.I haven't been able to find any for like a month but I checked Amazon yesterday and saw that there was a seller! I contacted him and he said that he's selling off his last bit before the holidays. They come in 12 pound boxes and I bought 3 of them, haha. Gotta stock up!

http://www.amazon.com/Sara-Lee-Chri...8-1&keywords=sara+lee+double+mocha+cappuccino

The price is really good too.

Last edited:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "icksee"

Welcome to the Coffee Forums website.

It's always such a pain when manufacturers discontinue things that we like. It happens to me a lot, and it's very annoying having to scramble around trying to find some before they're all gone. And, of course, the prices go sky high because of the demand.

It sounds like you may want to buy more than just 3 boxes, especially if the expiration date is far enough in the future.

Thanks for sharing the information.

Rose

icksee

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Yea, I thought about that but I just put a scoop in my my coffee every morning. Those three boxes should last me at least 2 years.

CoffeeLovers

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Nowadays, I don’t think that only Sara Lee has this double mocha cappuccino. Just be patient, you can find similar from other brand or may be better than Sara Lee. You may have a little adjustment with other brand.