Who loves to drink coffee liqueur?

jennifer22

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

Now a days coffee liqueur is also available in market. I have tried it and I liked it. Have anyone tried it?
I was also shocked that time but it has similar taste. Waiting for interesting responses.....:decaf: :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
I believe coffee liqueur been around for many years.
I remember when I was in college we used to buy it for the our girlfriends to impress them.
We also put them in vanilla ice cream and it is great....

AlistairJames

Oct 20, 2013
Leeds, UK
Visit site
Yeah, had some really nice ones. There's an Illy one which from what I can remember has a really good coffee flavour, but my favourite has got to be Patron Cafe XO which is a tequila finished with coffee.

CoffeeLovers

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
The term "Khalua" comes to my mind when someone talks about coffee liqueur. I hope this is the one you have tasted. There are two types of coffee liqueurs, the one made from vodka and the other is rum. The Kahlua is popular vodka-based brand in the U.S.

jennifer22

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
The term "Khalua" comes to my mind when someone talks about coffee liqueur. I hope this is the one you have tasted. There are two types of coffee liqueurs, the one made from vodka and the other is rum. The Kahlua is popular vodka-based brand in the U.S.

Oh Amazing... I didn't know about this. Thanks dude....:coffeemug:

kahu

Oct 3, 2012
Visit site
My friends who owned a coffee shop recently brought me a one liter bottle of coffee liqueur from Mexico. Like Mexican vanilla, it's more concentrated and tastes better than what I can find in the US. I've been making chocolate ice cream with it. Mmmmm

jennifer22

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
My friends who owned a coffee shop recently brought me a one liter bottle of coffee liqueur from Mexico. Like Mexican vanilla, it's more concentrated and tastes better than what I can find in the US. I've been making chocolate ice cream with it. Mmmmm

Oh how nice!!!! Same thing happened with me. My friend brought me a one bottle of Singaporean Coffee Liqueur. Taste was awesome!:heart: