Syrups for coffee

Gmbaltrusitis

Oct 22, 2013
Long Island, NY
Visit site
Now that I have been playing with my Rancilio, picked up from freshly roasted espresso beans, I want to expand my drink capability. What sugar free syrups do you guys recommend? I much prefer the full fat and sugar but my gut does not. I did take some fresh espresso and steamed some pumpkin spice creamer today. Wife said it blew CHARBUX away. Any and all help will be appreciated and any websites with the best prices.

Greg

Gmbaltrusitis

Oct 22, 2013
Long Island, NY
Visit site
I know there are bunches of them, quality wise which ones have better flavor? I have some of the Torani, and they are overly sweet. Granted they aw not sugar free and the flavor seems weak.

Thanks,
Greg

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
Torani is good across the board for most flavors, but a bit sweeter. Monin has the best natural flavors, less sweet compared to other brands and most unique flavor profiles as well, but cost a bit more. Even though this may not apply to your routine, in business we used similar syrups from those 2 brands to layer the flavors. For example, a Pumpkin Spice latte would be 2 pumps of Torani Pumpkin Pie, 1 pump of Monin Pumpkin Spice and the drink would be topped off with a light dusting of McCormick's Pumpkin Pie Spice powder. That gives you 3 different flavor profiles of pumpkin without being overpowering. We did that with most of our drinks and people just couldn't get enough.

CoffeeLovers

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Yes, that’s true. There are a lot of syrups out there and many varieties of flavor such as monin syrups with 70 varieties of flavor.