Excited to be on the forum

HastyCafe

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
Been a lurker for some time now and thought it was time to introduce myself and my company. My name is Jud and I hail from the great northwest, and quite simply I love coffee. I love it so much I created Hasty Cafe, a 3 in 1 pod, which is divided into three parts, instant coffee, creamer, and sugar. Ive always been a fan of instant coffee for that quick fix, but I used to continuously run out of creamer and sugar. Hasty Cafe comes with real creamer, sugar, and instant coffee all in one, so you just pour it in boiling water and you are ready to go. We should be live on Kickstarter here shortly, and would love all of your support.

Hope to be a helpful part of the forum and look forward to meeting new people!

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
hello Jud. welcome to forum. my name is Alex from Ensoluna S.A.
when you said "you created Hasty cafe (3 in one)", is that mean you making a business out of it by selling to others with your own brand? or just for your own use?

Yes, 3 in 1 can be okay when nothing else is around. matter of fact, I drank 3 cups of NESCAFE 3 IN 1 this morning. I got up too early due to jet lag (I am in hong kong, flew in from LA two days ago) Hong kong does not have whole lot of good specialty coffee culture, but I am leaving to Taipei today and meeting few customers. hopefully it will get better.

again, welcome Hastycafe. and very best of luck to you.

HastyCafe

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site
Hi Alex, nice to meet you.

I am making Hasty Cafe to sell to others. I think that people should be able to have a good cup of coffee on the go, that is why we are using real creamer instead of the powder and also allowing people the ability to pour the amount of ingredients they want, instead of one big packet. Its simple, you can throw it in a backpack, take it to work, and use it where ever. I attached our prototype model, Id love your feedback.

Thanks!

cup_no_ripples1.png

Last edited:

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Welcome to the forums HastyCafe! I am sorry but I struggle with the thought of instant coffee being a quality cup of coffee. I wish you the best of luck on your venture but personally if I can not have an amazing cup of coffee I will not have any.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I am making Hasty Cafe to sell to others. I think that people should be able to have a good cup of coffee on the go, that is why we are using real creamer instead of the powder and also allowing people the ability to pour the amount of ingredients they want, instead of one big packet. Its simple, you can throw it in a backpack, take it to work, and use it where ever. I attached our prototype model, Id love your feedback.

Is each compartment sealed separately? I imagine a person would make a total mess if he tried to pour all of the coffee, just a splash of the creamer, and none of the sugar into his cup.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Is each compartment sealed separately? I imagine a person would make a total mess if he tried to pour all of the coffee, just a splash of the creamer, and none of the sugar into his cup.

ha, ha, ha, PRose is absolutely correct. it has to have three different top sealers, if not, people would not able to control the portion at all.
anyway, even with 3 different top sealer, still it would be inconvenient to use it. isn't it better to come with each completely separate little plastic container or something?

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
well.... christopher, that is because you are ALWAYS around great coffee.

in my case, I just got to Taipei, dead tired. i left Hong kong hotel at 11:30 am and got to my Taipei hotel at 7:30 pm. that is 8 hours, even though flight is less than 2 hours, waiting at the airports, traffic, heavy traffic from Taipei to hotel took me more than two hours....

no great coffee shops around. there is a 7-11 where sells coffee and latte from an automatic machine... NO THANK YOU!

So, right now, i am too tired to go out for a great coffee (don't even know where it is at because first time in Taipei) but i have an huge craving for "any kind of coffee". I am drinking Nescafe 3 in 1 which I bought in hong kong.

"personally If i can not find an amazing cup of coffee, but i got to have some kind of coffee RIGHT NOW, I will have the Nescafe 3 in 1"
:+)

next couple of days, i will be seeing my customers. hopefully they will let me know where some of the great coffee shops are around my hotel.

HastyCafe

Sep 2, 2014
Visit site

Yeah each one is sealed separately. Its just a convenience thing to be able to have all 3 in 1 packet, for a quick fix where ever, without having to carry around all the ingredients.