Comparing different coffee type beverages.

idrinkcoffee2011

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Is espresso the highest buzz coffee type drink there is? I have not heard anything higher in notch.

I just tried this one instant coffee that really delivered crazy buzz and creativity. It’s like taking your mind to the next level. Taste was ok. But since the quality went downhill, weird chemical taste and much lesser buzz effect after some good years make the coffee undrinkable.

I have tried other instants and normal brew coffee, nothing special at all and very disappointing.

Pilon, Café Bustelo, Medagalia d’oro d’oro :these instant espressos were just no good in my experience, no/poor buzz. I tried McDonalds/Dunkin lattes that beats them by much.

There is just nothing special to normal brew coffee, no strong buzz/creativity.

Anyone here make their own espresso at home? What kinda beans do you use? Light/dark roast Arabica. Light roast Robusta?

Would light roast Robusta give you even more buzz than Arabica ?

peterjschmidt

Oct 10, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Visit site
Robusta will give you a much better buzz, but good luck finding one that you can enjoy the taste from.

You may be less sensitive to caffeine than a typical person. If all you want is a caffeine buzz, and aren't drinking coffee simply for the taste like most people, you can find caffeine pills at any pharmacy.

idrinkcoffee2011

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Robusta will give you a much better buzz, but good luck finding one that you can enjoy the taste from.

You may be less sensitive to caffeine than a typical person. If all you want is a caffeine buzz, and aren't drinking coffee simply for the taste like most people, you can find caffeine pills at any pharmacy.

appreciate the advice. the thing i experimented a lot and look into how other people responded to the same substances i tried. caffeiene pill/ powder not it, they just f***** up my mind, the very opposite of taking you to the next level.

tried normal bag green tea, matcha, guarana, guayusa, and so on. none of the were really good. i heard similar complain from some folks.

i can enjoy the taste like latte and capacino but my priority is taken the mind to the next level first. i'm sure you heard what people like beethoven have said about coffee fueling them.

i heard similar complain like that plain coffee suck and they need something stronger.....

scientists still don't know all the chemicals in coffee, don't think its caffeine alone but that and the other chemical that create the positive buzz mechanism that caffeine powder alone can't seem to produce otherwise taking the caffeine powder would've done the trick. well its possible those powder quality was crap but who knows?

cafeluxehome

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
I do make my own great taste espresso at home. For me, it doesn't matter what kind of coffee beans you use, but rather on how you make your own delicious coffee. Maybe I could share to you my secret recipies soon but for now, I want to share this product I am using. I used Professional Frothing Pitcher for making delicious homemade coffee. You can buy it at amazon for only $19.97, http://amztk.com/frothingpitcher. It's very helpful especially in making espresso.