What are you drinking right now?

armorm2

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
I just had to step out with a co-worker. We went to Starbucks for a white chocolate mocha. Have not had one for a few weeks now. Man, I feel like I'm ready to work! Something about going a few days no coffee / caffeine just makes it so much better the next time around. Share what you're drinking right this instant...

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site

HA HA HA good one, Peter. Seriously, I had a Pacamara chemex from Injerto office this afternoon with Arturo Aguirre. THAT was great.
but, now I am in my hotel and everything is closed and do not want to walk out to coffee shop (too dark and kind of dangerous here in Guatemala city), so I am sticking with Nescafe Clasico (my emergency coffee, real emergency)..... it is kind of idiosyncrasy that I have.

By the way, I will not describe the flavor of Nescafe here, nor give it some sort of cupping points....

PS: Also, armorn2 posting was QUITE convincing and forceful, so I had THE URGE to reply "as he requested" :+)

Last edited:

slurp

Jun 24, 2014
Hollywood Fl
Visit site
I will share with you RIGHT THIS INSTANT. i am drinking "INSTANT Nescafe" that I bought from local tiny shop in Guatemala city at Q10.00 (that is $1.50 to you!)
PS: BTW, this is not regular Nescafe. IT IS NESCAFE "CLASICO"!!!!!
can you beat that?!!!

View attachment 3782

Your drinking that? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I just drank a espresso, a latte, and a blended carmel Frap while roasting tonight. It was all fresh from one of this weeks roast and NOT INSTANT.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Your drinking that? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

yes, here in a cheap hotel (more like "inn") in Guatemala, resource is very limited, specially late at night in a sketch neighborhood. However, Nescafe + PowerGel are awesome combo to wake you up. tomorrow is another long trip to Fraijanes region.... I going to have NESCAFE ESPRESSO WITH TWO POWERGELS HA HA HA

slurp

Jun 24, 2014
Hollywood Fl
Visit site
yes, here in a cheap hotel (more like "inn") in Guatemala, resource is very limited, specially late at night in a sketch neighborhood. However, Nescafe + PowerGel are awesome combo to wake you up. tomorrow is another long trip to Fraijanes region.... I going to have NESCAFE ESPRESSO WITH TWO POWERGELS HA HA HA

I guess that is better than no coffee at all :)

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
I really got to take a trip with Ensoluna. Hey how about we make a Coffeeforum coffee adventure trip down to south america. Any takers????? Maybe we can plan for after the holiday for maybe 3-4 days trip. I would like some feed back. We can put pressure on Ensoluna to coordinate it. lol

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
Oh i forgot, I am drinking coffee from africa that was roasted on open wood fire. Its about medium roasted. I can't tell you what type of beans but it is much better then I expected. I wish all of you can have sip of this. You won't believe this was not roasted in commercial roaster.

armorm2

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site

Well Instant is not my first choice, ever, but I know how hard it is getting some when you're not in a familiar area. It can drive people nuts... Guatemala looks beautiful from all the pics. You're traveling for vacation I take it?

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Visit site
Well Instant is not my first choice, ever, but I know how hard it is getting some when you're not in a familiar area. It can drive people nuts... Guatemala looks beautiful from all the pics. You're traveling for vacation I take it?

Traveling for Vacation? me? ha ha ha
if you have time, please check my postings, then you will know what I do for living.
thanks