Ways to Make Your Coffee Super Healthy?

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
coffee already has a lot of very healthy benefits. you can google or even in our forum, there have been a lot of postings about this. you can do search about this in this forum.
you want to make it even more healthier? take multi vitamin or extra supplements with your coffee (that is normally what I do every morning)

Mikho

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
Coffee is very healthy, in agreement with ensoluna. Other ways ( what I do for myself and as a barista) is add other ingredients to enrich coffee in a health way. This could be a creamer such as Soy or Almond milk or any other nutrient boosting dairy or dairy substitute is a healthy addition to coffee. In addition to liquid supplements you can add Cinnamon or nutmeg to the top of your coffee's for an additional kick in nutrients. There is a lot of other additional healthy options you can find!

peterjschmidt

Oct 10, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Visit site
If coffee is, for example, 2% of your daily intake in terms of liquid, or calories, or whatever, why worry about making coffee more healthy? Even if you can improve it somehow (doubtful) you're not bring a very large change to your daily intake.

Why not concentrate on the other 98% and change the water you drink and the food you eat and the air you breathe... you get the idea.

Mikho

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
If coffee is, for example, 2% of your daily intake in terms of liquid, or calories, or whatever, why worry about making coffee more healthy? Even if you can improve it somehow (doubtful) you're not bring a very large change to your daily intake.

Why not concentrate on the other 98% and change the water you drink and the food you eat and the air you breathe... you get the idea.
I think this post of his is in regard to his sister who is pregnant. He made another post asking if pregnant woman can drink coffee. SO I'm assuming he is trying to find a healthy-er version of coffee for his coffee-loving sister :)