DO you drink coffee mostly for taste or energy?

riderpaul

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
I've always wondered if people actually love the taste, or if they just drink it for caffeine and energy.
I personally do it for both, because a lot of coffee beans don't taste amazing, but after many years I found some beans the taste great. I started out doing it just for caffeine and energy though.

mantishugo

Oct 20, 2015
UK
Visit site
Good taste gives energy also. People when get to eat or drink what they love the most often feel happiness which eventually gets converted to energy.

sheila17

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
It is not necessary that how taste it is, but it is better when we mixed milk or other elements for making it tasty. I personally love coffee most for energy and its caffeine.

Brinybay

Apr 12, 2016
Visit site
I've always wondered if people actually love the taste, or if they just drink it for caffeine and energy.
I personally do it for both, because a lot of coffee beans don't taste amazing, but after many years I found some beans the taste great. I started out doing it just for caffeine and energy though.

Both, with some stress reduction mixed in.

Coffcan

Dec 20, 2016
Barrie
Visit site
The majority of the time, I drink it for taste. However, there will be times where I feel beat, and will either make a cup of coffee or tea
as a pick me up. Strangely, it doesn't always work. I've had nights in the past where I'd had three coffees throughout the day, and still
felt tired.