Do you like the coffee your make yourself or coffee shop's?

Miridith

Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
I like my own coffee, but I got to admit, I love the ones from Philz Coffee slightly more. Personally, I am not an expert in coffee, and I don't have a lot of tools to work with to make a perfect cup. Which one do you prefer more? :coffeemug:

Paulmmalone

Sep 8, 2015
Austin, Texas
Visit site
If you can find a coffee shop that features a variety of unique high quality specialty grade single origin beans that is the best! If not, I am brewing up fresh home roasted beans in my Chemex at home.

jennifer22

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Yes it depends where you are located in USA or some other parts of world..But i love to have alcohol at home.

Last edited by a moderator:

javacentral

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
It depends. If I want a cappuccino or a specialty drink, I'll take my favorite little cafe for that. They do have some really tasty freshly roasted coffee they sell that is really good at home too.

Mhippo

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
Yes, true... let the professional handles it.. :coffee:

Unfortunately, most coffee shop employees here are untrained... My autodidactic knowledge allowed me to surpass them on much lower level equipment. Now finally got up to professional level equipment, and looking forward to some heavenly espresso drinks