Do you drink the same type of coffee all the time?

Miridith

Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
For me, I try to drink something a little bit different each time, or add different kinds of sugar or milk. I also know some people only love it black. You?

Mar 28, 2011
Connecticut
Visit site
I used to drink my own roasted coffee with just a splash of skim in it. However I will now be drinking Nescafe Instant Decaf Espresso, exclusively, per the recommendation of a fellow CoffeeForum user who has stated with complete certainty that it is the bomb diggity.

:roll:

Len

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
for me, it is never the same.
at home (in Los Angeles), I drink all sort of different coffee that I buy from our forum members and the coffee I bring from Guatemala my company. I also make all different types of coffee.
When I am in China, mostly Nescafe instant (unless I am in Shanghai or Hong Kong). When I am in Guatemala, mostly Chemex from the coffee that is from our own farm.
When I am traveling with my customers for sales, no need to drink anything else but sample cupping coffee is enough. Somedays, I have to cup 50 samples at least, so that is enough for me.

mantishugo

Oct 20, 2015
UK
Visit site
I am not proud to say this, I drink the same type of coffee everyday. Anyways, answering this question made me realized that I should try different coffees as well. Thanks for posting this question. :coffee:

Bacchus

Nov 9, 2014
No. California
Visit site
If drinking strictly single origin coffees is considered to be 'drinking the same type' then yes, I do that. But I drink those from all over the world. I routinely switch from one to another so as to try as many as possible.

If you're speaking of blends then that's a whole different story. I'm not a fan of blends. I want to experience each coffee for what it is, not for who can come up with the best conglomeration of flavors in a single cup.

DLRuth

Dec 21, 2016
Visit site
as for beans, I change them up every month or so. Actual coffee drinks, I vary it with Chemex, Aeropress, Espresso and espress/milk drinks. So I basically change it up a lot just depends on how I'm feeling and how much time I have. I do mostly single origin and only make blends when I get tot he bottom of the bags and have to mix some to make a full roast batch, no science to my blends just what ever is left.

OkyrieRoyale

Apr 11, 2017
Costa Mesa
Visit site
I drink my coffee black 99% of the time, occasional I'll put in some whole milk with a nice dark roast coffee. My company has 14 single origins and 10 blends right now, so I have a lot to choose from for my wife and I to drink at home.