Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Smile Do you drink the same type of coffee all the time?

For me, I try to drink something a little bit different each time, or add different kinds of sugar or milk. I also know some people only love it black. You?

I always like to drink black coffee. I have no different choice.

I deviate sometimes, but always come back to old faithful. ie strong, creamy, slightly sweet

At home, always black. When traveling, black if it is tolerable. If the available coffee is intolerable black, you gotta do what you gotta do!

I used to drink my own roasted coffee with just a splash of skim in it. However I will now be drinking Nescafe Instant Decaf Espresso, exclusively, per the recommendation of a fellow CoffeeForum user who has stated with complete certainty that it is the bomb diggity.

Len
    "I believe humans get a lot done, not because we're smart, but because we have thumbs so we can make coffee." ~Flash Rosenberg

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by coffeeroastersclub View Post
    I used to drink my own roasted coffee with just a splash of skim in it. However I will now be drinking Nescafe Instant Decaf Espresso, exclusively, per the recommendation of a fellow CoffeeForum user who has stated with complete certainty that it is the bomb diggity.

Len
    Please let us know how that works out for you.

Rose

for me, it is never the same.
    at home (in Los Angeles), I drink all sort of different coffee that I buy from our forum members and the coffee I bring from Guatemala my company. I also make all different types of coffee.
    When I am in China, mostly Nescafe instant (unless I am in Shanghai or Hong Kong). When I am in Guatemala, mostly Chemex from the coffee that is from our own farm.
    When I am traveling with my customers for sales, no need to drink anything else but sample cupping coffee is enough. Somedays, I have to cup 50 samples at least, so that is enough for me.

I am not proud to say this, I drink the same type of coffee everyday. Anyways, answering this question made me realized that I should try different coffees as well. Thanks for posting this question.
    Morning without Coffee is not morning at all

Yes, i drink same type of coffee everyday.

If drinking strictly single origin coffees is considered to be 'drinking the same type' then yes, I do that. But I drink those from all over the world. I routinely switch from one to another so as to try as many as possible.

If you're speaking of blends then that's a whole different story. I'm not a fan of blends. I want to experience each coffee for what it is, not for who can come up with the best conglomeration of flavors in a single cup.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links