What is your favorite coffee gift?

Miridith

Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
My favorite is a customized coffee mug from my husband, which was printed with collages of photos we had taken over the years together :oops: How about you?

Kudzu

Dec 5, 2014
Pawleys Island, SC
Visit site
The local coffee roaster I buy my coffee from gave me a Clever Dripper. Having heard good things about the Clever Dripper, I had thought I would give one a try, but just had not gotten around to buying one. I quickly came to like it quite a lot, and have used it exclusively for extended periods several times. So, I am indebted to my local roaster for the gift, and recommend the Clever Dripper to anyone wanting to brew good coffee with minimal investment in equipment.

Miridith

Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
The local coffee roaster I buy my coffee from gave me a Clever Dripper. Having heard good things about the Clever Dripper, I had thought I would give one a try, but just had not gotten around to buying one. I quickly came to like it quite a lot, and have used it exclusively for extended periods several times. So, I am indebted to my local roaster for the gift, and recommend the Clever Dripper to anyone wanting to brew good coffee with minimal investment in equipment.

Wow!! That's very nice of your local roaster!