Do you drink instant coffee anymore?

DianaScott

Nov 18, 2014
Visit site
Yes. I always do. Likewise, my day would not be complete without having a cup of instant coffee especially when I'm doing a lot of tasks.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
well... believe it or not, I have been drinking instant coffee for last three days straight.
I am in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala, in a rented room and since I normally get up so early, around 4am, there are no place to get some coffee here.
the earliest coffee shops open at 6am and there is no brew coffee of any sort in this place.

Petrina

Sep 15, 2016
New York
Visit site
Yes I drink instant coffee.It uses single-serve capsule and does not even take much time to make the coffee. After working for whole day It becomes easier for me to have instant coffee.

Last edited:

laura541

Oct 24, 2016
Visit site
Yeap, I drink instant coffee each and every time. when I work so faster than any other day, I drink coffee instantly. It gives me refreshment and energy. And basically, I can't pass a single day without coffee.

javacentral

Nov 18, 2015
Visit site
When I was moving, I did a few days with instant folgers coffee and I just couldn't do it. I had to get at least an automatic drip brewer unpacked and going. I guess I've spoiled myself

Coffcan

Dec 20, 2016
Barrie
Visit site
I used to drink instant all the time, growing up. It's pretty much all I drank through my teens and twenties. Nescafe or Taster's Choice was usually the go to brand.
Don't want to remember Sanka!:|

Even drip coffee tastes a lot better than instant. Still, if it's the only thing around, I'll drink it.