Recipes for Specialty Coffee for Vending Machine

vladlen60

Mar 19, 2005
Canada
Visit site
Hi everyone!
I'm looking for good recipe of Espresso specialty Coffee which can be used with Vending Machines (means I'll be using mostly powder ingredients but the coffee will be beans and fresh ground only!).

I'm new in this forum as well as in coffee industry :roll: I'd would be greatly appreciate any help!
Thanks in advance,

NordstromCoffee

Jan 22, 2005
Visit site
Do you know what kind of powders you will be using? I don't know much about vending machines but if you explained more about the powders I might be able to help.

vladlen60

Mar 19, 2005
Canada
Visit site
Hi NordstromCoffee,

Thanks for taking a look at my topic and your reply.
Now I'll try to explain a bit more my situation (to avoid some misunderstanding that seems to be here):
- the vending machine (I'm planning to use on) is very good one made by Saeco; and designed and will be used for commercial purpose.
- it's uses REAL Coffee Beans (instead of instant coffee) which is ground at the time of the order;
- but unfortunately it uses powder for all other ingredients (like milk, vanilla, chocolat etc). I don't know what type of powder I'll be using (that what I'd like to find out thru this forum as well :? )
- it can produce upto 8 different types of specialty coffee (depends on model).
- I've tried a few of it's coffee (capuccino and french vanilla) - I'd tell it's quite good coffee (of cause considering that I'm not really a coffee drinker (well at least until now :))) and I'd not tell much difference from i.e. similar Starbucks coffees.

But since Saeco is a coffee machine producer and not a Cafe - they do not provide with any recipes of a coffee. So now I need to find out on my own - how much of each ingredients should I use (at which proportion) and which sequence. That is the main purpose of this topic.

Thanks once again.

NordstromCoffee

Jan 22, 2005
Visit site
Well I don't know much about the vending machine buisness, but at least I can tell you what some of the more popular drinks are for us. Here are the top 7 in my opinion

Vanilla Latte
Hazelnut Latte
Almond Latte
Caramel Latte
Mocha
White Mocha
Raspberry Mocha

I hope someone else here might know more that can help you