Hand Crafted - Made to Order Cold Brew

Mikho

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
Hey all!

My name is Canon Mikho, an active member on this forum. A while ago I started talks of a coffee shop in the village of Skokie, and I ran into some financial obligations. So I spent a lot of my time researching recipes and goods, and I decided to come out with hand-crafted quality cold brew, made to order. I brew my coffee in a special way with heat then cold water, then I add special ingredients directly into the cold brew.

You can purchase the Cold Brew at https://www.yimmies.com/shop/

I would appreciate it if someone could purchase a small jar and let me know if the process is fluid!

Thanks! I really appreciate it! Young and growing entrepreneur here haha.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
hello Canon,
how are you?
normally, I make my own cold brew at home which is very easy to make.
Buying a small jar from you isn't a problem, however, I would like to know "something special" about your particular cold brew?
your small jar comes out to $12 range including shipping, so I just would like to know whether it is worthwhile to buy from your website.

can you tell us what is special about yours and how yours is different than normal cold brew we make at home?
if you can convince us, I do not mind buying some from you.

Alex from Ensoluna S.A.

Mikho

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
Hey Len!

We make our Cold-Brew Made to Order, meaning we craft it fresh from the time of your order and ship it the same day. According to our testing and taste notes, the coffee doesn't lose its taste until out of the fridge for more than 7 days in cold and cool weather, and 5 days in hotter weather. Depending where the individual lives from time of purchase we make sure the product arrives at your door step within 3 days or less. We notify our consumers in an email and within the box, that it is highly recommended to refrigerate the drink before drinking for at-least 3 hours (for a nice cold taste), and add ice!
It lasts up to two weeks off the shelf, refrigerated.

Without refrigeration how do you prevent the coffee from getting moldy? I only ask because I have seen that before with coffee left out without refrigeration.

Len

Mikho

Aug 3, 2014
Visit site
Hey Alex!

Thanks for the message.

We have a special brewing and filtration process as well as flavor infusion that allows us to separate from the house made individuals and brick and mortar competitors (We are opening our own coffee shop in Skokie, IL this June!). In addition to this, we are currently working on experimenting on some more exotic flavors such as Red Velvet Homebrew Cold Brew and Hot Fudge Homebrew Cold Brew, and a few other that are far from the "just add syrup" process most home consumers do. We are working on either creating and acquiring flavors specially made with process and care and combining them into the cold brew process during the brewing to give a thick flavor note.

In addition, our smallest size is actually 20oz, and the total should be around $10.79 for that size!

We are a new business process, and we spend a lot of our time testing flavors and brew processes to ensure everything comes out with a quality taste.

hello Canon,
how are you?
normally, I make my own cold brew at home which is very easy to make.
Buying a small jar from you isn't a problem, however, I would like to know "something special" about your particular cold brew?
your small jar comes out to $12 range including shipping, so I just would like to know whether it is worthwhile to buy from your website.

can you tell us what is special about yours and how yours is different than normal cold brew we make at home?
if you can convince us, I do not mind buying some from you.

Alex from Ensoluna S.A.

Last edited:

fyroc

Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
I'm new to the coffee world but very experienced with the marketing game. You may want to find a niche for your coffee... because coldbrew is very easy to make at home and also I can walk to my nearest coffee shop and get the same thing for $5 or less. While I do think your idea is great... convenience in a cup.. but maybe you are after the wrong market. I recommend making your website look more professional with a nice clean logo and then go after coffee shops and grocery stores. Maybe even charge $10 for twice as much coffee as you are providing. Start with grocery stores in your area first... see how well it sells there.

Most grocery stores do not have good cold brew that you can just pick up off the shelf and drink once you get home.

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
it seems like Cold Brew is getting very popular and every coffee shops are serving them at competitive pricing, of course, including any major grocery stores. Unless you really have something unique marketing (deathwish or bulletproof coffee..etc which I still consider as marketing gimmick which are still working great) or really have something special in process and taste which I prefer, of course, it would be very tough to ask for more money than what others offer.