When I ask for Milk, I mean Milk...not Cream!

Huggamug

Aug 2, 2017
Visit site
Doesn't drive you nuts when you order coffee and you ask for milk and the automatically give you cream or those stupid little creamers at the table. I end up waiting for them to bring me milk and of course my coffee is getting cold. The funniest thing I've ever heard was from my friends mother that was visiting and she made the comment at the restaurant "What are they doing, milking the cow" I still laugh thinking about it...lol

Have a great day everyone!!

Duffyjr

Jan 10, 2017
Nebraska
Visit site
I very seldom add milk to my coffee but my mother was sort of the same only she wanted creme instead of milk, she had to have her half and half. When ever she came to visit I always made sure to pick some up.

When I first starting drinking coffee I had to have sugar, couldn't stand the taste of straight coffee, and what I hated was if they only had artificial sweeteners.

georgia

Jun 22, 2017
Delhi
Visit site
Doesn't drive you nuts when you order coffee and you ask for milk and the automatically give you cream or those stupid little creamers at the table. I end up waiting for them to bring me milk and of course my coffee is getting cold. The funniest thing I've ever heard was from my friends mother that was visiting and she made the comment at the restaurant "What are they doing, milking the cow" I still laugh thinking about it...lol

Have a great day everyone!!

Milk is also best taste for coffee if you are just add milk instead of cream

PanamaPlx

Sep 28, 2017
Rochester, NY
Visit site
well...some day, I am hoping to see some of coffee shops in Guatemala will be giving "freshly milked goat milk" for your coffee. Honestly, you won't be able to tell the difference between a latte made out of regular milk or goat milk. :+)

Once in a while I like to add heavy cream since milk seems too thin, but goats milk is so rich I love it