Coffee Drink recipe ideas

Parvathy

Dec 27, 2017
Visit site
How to make a Perfect Arabic coffee?

Arabic Coffee is the most popular form of coffee brewed in middle east countries. Arabic coffee culture is technologically advanced with the unique method of preparing and brewing coffee. Added Cardamom makes it unique from other coffee. It made its way to middle eastern and northern African regions during the 15[SUP]th[/SUP] century, and later on, traveled to Italy and other European regions as well as America. Today coffee is widely Consumed across the world.
To make the Arabic coffee, lightly roasted beans are ground into a powder and add straight to boiling water. Pour the coffee into a kettle. Add the cardamom and saffron to the kettle of coffee and boil once before serving in Dallah (Small Cups). It is traditionally made in a special pot called Dallah.

Happycoffeeshop

Mar 15, 2018
Visit site
I love my coffee with some Almond Joy Creamer and a little powder creamer. It taste really good. Not really a "recipe", but the Almond Joy creamer is delicious.

bobby1987

Jul 19, 2018
Visit site
hey guys, any cool coffee drink recipe ideas? I'm doing some research for a new blogpost and will be happy to share your recipe with credits.

Hey Hi, i am glad to share my favorite coffee recipe here. Please try this and let me know ur feedbacks.. waiting for ur feedback...

Cappuccino Cooler

Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups cold coffee1
1/2 cups chocolate ice cream
1/4 cup chocolate syrup
crushed ice
1 cup whipped cream

Directions to use:

In a blender, combine coffee, ice cream and chocolate syrup. Mix until smooth. Pour over mashed ice. Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream and serve.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hey Hi, i am glad to share my favorite coffee recipe here. Please try this and let me know ur feedbacks.. waiting for ur feedback...

Cappuccino Cooler

Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups cold coffee1
1/4 cup chocolate syrup
crushed ice
1 cup whipped cream

Directions to use:

In a blender, combine coffee, ice cream and chocolate syrup. Mix until smooth. Pour over mashed ice. Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream and serve.

Wow! When I first I read through the list of ingredients, I wondered why you'd be putting a cup of whipped cream into the drink. Then I read the instructions, and I saw that just a dollop of whipped cream goes on the top. Between the chocolate ice cream and the chocolate syrup, it sounds like a very chocolatey coffee drink - and it makes enough to share with someone else.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

~Rose

Shyla

Aug 8, 2018
Visit site

Cappuccino Cooler

Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups cold coffee1
1/4 cup chocolate syrup
crushed ice
1 cup whipped cream

Directions to use:

Hey, this taste was too good. My sister love this coffee recipe.

DocCaffeine

Dec 19, 2018
Visit site
hey guys, any cool coffee drink recipe ideas? I'm doing some research for a new blogpost and will be happy to share your recipe with credits.

Hello caffaholic,

I am sure you will be thrilled to learn the recipe of the newest kid on the block - the bulletproof coffee. The name sure is racy and fun enough to make you try some. :coffee1:

This particular type of coffee is ranked high in health benefits and also helps people get rid of those pesky pounds.

And..wait for it..unlike normal coffee it doesn't cause the inevitable afternoon crash.

The secret ingredients to this coffee are - ultra-amazing coffee beans, butter (yes you heard me right), and MCT oil.

Wanna know how these seemingly weird things come together to brew the best, most energy-boosting coffee you ever had??

desert_comi

Jun 12, 2019
Oakland, California
Visit site
I didn't read all of the recepies from this thread, but I will share one of my favorite (it actually very simple and wide-known).

Espresso coffee (strong to taste), about 100ml (3.3 oz), milk about 100ml (3.3 oz), and amaretto and baileys to taste (about one cup). You can enjoy it hot or cold, but I prefer a cold version of this (with the ice).