Coffee Sleeves/Punch Cards?

luckykellig

Sep 12, 2004
Visit site
Help!!!!!!
Is anybody using your coffee sleeve as a punch card?
Hows it working?
I've got to make a decision tonight(by in the morning) to do paper cups and sleeves or insulated cups and punch cards...
The idea of killing two birds with one stone is appealing, but this is new to my area, no one else is doing that here yet and I'm wondering how most people are reacting to it. I've got mixed opinions about it.....
HELP!!!!!!!!!

dawnsessions

Apr 28, 2005
Visit site
Works quite well!! People keep same coffee sleeve and it can cut down on costs of sleeve. It also works as advertisement for your shop. In my experience, people leave sleeve in their car, and if they want coffee it reminds them of your shop. I have had good luck with it.

luckykellig

Sep 12, 2004
Visit site
thanks

Thanks for the relpy :))
I can't believe 28 people read that question but only one relpied.
I personally hate sleeves, but every coffee shop around here uses the perfect touch cups and the kx2 is too expensive, and with the sleeve, you get advertising to, so I guess thats what I'll do.
Thanks again.....

coffee_beanz

May 6, 2005
Souther U.S.A.
Visit site
Probably 27 people are mulling the idea for THEIR shops! Yeah, the problem is, once you've punched a couple dozen holes in the sleeve, it doesn't work to well any more. :p

It's a good plan - I'll be #28 and try it next time I order sleeves.

dawnsessions

Apr 28, 2005
Visit site
I punch nine holes and the tenth one is free. After this I issue a new sleeve. The holes punched are small and do not chnage the effectiveness of the sleeve. They have worked great for me. It seems in this coffee business that people are scared to do their own thing or change it up a little. Good luck!!!