Which is your favourite coffee?

SusanMangum

Jun 27, 2018
Visit site
I am moving with the idea of opening a coffee shop in the small town I live in. I bought a suitable location for a reasonable price and need to have someone talk me out of it. I would like to see a welcoming, comfortable place for people to meet, enjoy conversation or study. I want to promote community, history and the future. Overall, I need a friendly nature. I am planning to concentrate more on coffee. There are a lot of coffee lovers in Canada.
I have to purchase coffee accessories with better quality and standards. There are a lot of varieties in the international market, which made me fix one. I enquired about the quality products and listed the items to be purchased.
I need to know the current trends in coffees. Kindly please post about your favourite coffee.

Last edited:

Mr.GreenBean

Mar 5, 2018
CT
Visit site
That is a very broad question for this community. It's almost like asking a parent which child it their favorite. It sounds as though you will not be roasting your own coffee, so I would start searching your area for micro-roasters who carefully chose their origins. Have a get together with some friends who love coffee, brew some samples from each roaster, and have them help you choose some favorites. Or if any are Q graders, do a cupping with them. Coffee is a crop. What you love this year might change next year.

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
I am moving with the idea of opening a coffee shop in the small town I live in. I bought a suitable location for a reasonable price and need to have someone talk me out of it. I would like to see a welcoming, comfortable place for people to meet, enjoy conversation or study. I want to promote community, history and the future. Overall, I need a friendly nature. I am planning to concentrate more on coffee. There are a lot of coffee lovers in Canada.
I have to purchase coffee accessories with better quality and standards. There are a lot of varieties in the international market, which made me fix one. I enquired about the quality products and listed the items to be purchased.
I need to know the current trends in coffees. Kindly please post about your favourite coffee.

What did you mean when you wrote "I bought a suitable location for a reasonable price and need to have someone talk me out of it."

Do you want us to talk you out of the idea of opening a coffee shop??

samsingh

Jul 17, 2018
Melbourne
Visit site
Coffee Blogs Integration

Well, if you have a website of your company you can write blogs related to benefits of coffee and why people are addicted to coffee, this will drive traffic on your website and will help to grow your business

Cynometracoffee

Jul 20, 2018
Visit site
Hi susan...
Iam lala from Indonesia and we have farm Coffee bean here...if u interesting about buy Coffee bean from indonesia
please contact me
for sure we will give u best coffee from indonesia.
thank you

bobby1987

Jul 19, 2018
Visit site
[FONT=q_serif]My favorite type of coffee is a good Dark Roast, finely ground and made by me pouring freshly-boiled water over a filter.[/FONT]

Galali

Espresso macchiato.

Don't really like lattes/cappucinos as it tastes a bit heavy with all that milk. Americanos seem a bit "dilute" hence don't like them either. I never add sugar/syrup to my coffee - seems a bit naff..

At home i use this handheld filter thing. I had 2 cafetieres but they both broke. Really want an aeropress but bit skint at the moment

Shyla

Aug 8, 2018
Visit site
My all time favorite coffee is flat white coffee.. Whole milk is streamed & folded through the coffee.. It's presentation impressed me every time.