Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Youtube is not a good source of medical advice! Nor am I but here goes anyway...

There is no good evidence that tea or coffee are good or bad for you (in the way that tobacco is bad and vegetables are good).

Drinking any hot drink at a high temperature is bad for your health, if it can burn your mouth/throat (obviously). Some medical studies say long-term drinking very HOT drinks may cause cancer (e.g. search for "World Heath Organization hot drink cancer risk"), mostly looking at tea.
    If you avoid drinking it at a stupidly high temperature, it is safe.

Everything in moderation.

Its depend on time of drinking coffee , like cold coffee is good in the evening and hot is best for morning

Quote Originally Posted by coffeeNow View Post
    Youtube is not a good source of medical advice! Nor am I but here goes anyway...

There is no good evidence that tea or coffee are good or bad for you (in the way that tobacco is bad and vegetables are good).

Drinking any hot drink at a high temperature is bad for your health, if it can burn your mouth/throat (obviously). Some medical studies say long-term drinking very HOT drinks may cause cancer (e.g. search for "World Heath Organization hot drink cancer risk"), mostly looking at tea.
    If you avoid drinking it at a stupidly high temperature, it is safe.

Everything in moderation.

Yeah, I agree with this. Should be no real difference in health between hot and cold. So go with preferences -- and drink it hot !

cold coffee is typically better for you. It lowers the general acidity of coffee. Acidity stains your teeth and causes indigestion. Though, the best coffee for you in cold brewed coffee because it lowers the acidity of your coffee by leaps and bounds. Cold Brew is a newer trend that changes the way you make the coffee

It all depends on what you preferred. Even some people mention here that if it is cold then it is healthier, there is no difference between these two. Both of them has the same acidity and caffeine. It is just that some people need to warm up their metabolism and others needs cool down. Effectively the cold brew is a newer method, you can also try nitro coffee, which is even lower in acidity, brewed under strict control and with all the benefits that coffee provides. Enjoy your cup of coffee.

Recently, I use only cold coffee. For many in my opinion, it is not tasty XD

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links