Hot OR Cold Coffee

johnsonraider

Jul 18, 2018
Newyork
Visit site
Hello friends, I just join this community and I want to know about coffee.

I watch Youtube vedio that informing Tea is not good for our health, But I can have a coffee but hot or Cold.

Which is beneficial for my health hot or Cold coffee.

mitchlowe73

Apr 18, 2018
Visit site
I enjoy both, but as I type this I am enjoying some fresh cold brew coffee .I make my own using a French press. Cold brew is definitely less acidic, shame it takes so long to make though lol .

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

SickSquirrel

Dec 27, 2017
Westport Point MA
Visit site
What benefits are you looking for? I only drink iced coffee and drink it during zero degree days. I have friends that swear coffee is a laxative and a cup at night moves things along. Some say coffee is bad for you. I think the sugar and fatty creamers are the health issue, not the coffee.

I was never ever a hot coffee person but that’s personal choice, not health related. My doctor says fluids are important and I drink flavored iced tea every day. Now that I have the equipment and a source for help, iced coffee will be my choice first. Caffeine-free, though, as I have enough sleep issues. And, yes, I know iced tea has caffeine.

They used to say only water was healthy to drink. But then you read reports of contaminated drinking water, added fluoride and leeched chemicals ....

Shyla

Aug 8, 2018
Visit site

I watch Youtube vedio that informing Tea is not good for our health, But I can have a coffee but hot or Cold.

[FONT=q_serif]@Johnsonarider Both have own benefits and bad effects. You can prefer both but in limited amount.[/FONT]

bobby1987

Jul 19, 2018
Visit site

Both are good but but consume it in a limited way. so that no harmful to ur health.

BescaRoasting

Oct 14, 2018
Michigan
Visit site
I personally prefer cold brew. It has a lot less acid than coffee brewed in the traditional way with hot water. I also like that you can store the cold brew for up to two weeks in the fridge. It takes a bit longer, but it is so worth it.

jordanjo

Oct 24, 2018
phonenix
Visit site
Fortunately, some studies have shown that you can have your daily coffee (s) if you cold it cold. Most scientific studies have shown that coffee is much more acidic than cold-cold breeds and some of the less cold-fried coffee, even sweet taste due to low acidity.

Nancie

Nov 26, 2018
Visit site

People also argue that drinking coffee is not good for health. Well, never mind, just take what you like. I don't think it matters. You could drink hot coffee in winter and cold in summer. Perfect!

coffeeNow

Jan 21, 2019
Visit site
Youtube is not a good source of medical advice! Nor am I but here goes anyway...

There is no good evidence that tea or coffee are good or bad for you (in the way that tobacco is bad and vegetables are good).

Drinking any hot drink at a high temperature is bad for your health, if it can burn your mouth/throat (obviously). Some medical studies say long-term drinking very HOT drinks may cause cancer (e.g. search for "World Heath Organization hot drink cancer risk"), mostly looking at tea.
If you avoid drinking it at a stupidly high temperature, it is safe.

Everything in moderation.

gigacoffee

Jan 25, 2019
Visit site
Youtube is not a good source of medical advice! Nor am I but here goes anyway...

There is no good evidence that tea or coffee are good or bad for you (in the way that tobacco is bad and vegetables are good).

Drinking any hot drink at a high temperature is bad for your health, if it can burn your mouth/throat (obviously). Some medical studies say long-term drinking very HOT drinks may cause cancer (e.g. search for "World Heath Organization hot drink cancer risk"), mostly looking at tea.
If you avoid drinking it at a stupidly high temperature, it is safe.

Everything in moderation.

Yeah, I agree with this. Should be no real difference in health between hot and cold. So go with preferences -- and drink it hot :)!

aradralami

Feb 2, 2019
Visit site
cold coffee is typically better for you. It lowers the general acidity of coffee. Acidity stains your teeth and causes indigestion. Though, the best coffee for you in cold brewed coffee because it lowers the acidity of your coffee by leaps and bounds. Cold Brew is a newer trend that changes the way you make the coffee

CoffeeMaster1

Feb 12, 2019
Visit site
It all depends on what you preferred. Even some people mention here that if it is cold then it is healthier, there is no difference between these two. Both of them has the same acidity and caffeine. It is just that some people need to warm up their metabolism and others needs cool down. Effectively the cold brew is a newer method, you can also try nitro coffee, which is even lower in acidity, brewed under strict control and with all the benefits that coffee provides. Enjoy your cup of coffee.