Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Anyone Try CBD Coffee Yet? And What U Think ABout It?

Have any of you tried CBD Coffee? I did not even know this stuff existed! I found some info on it https://texasweedsyndicate.com/what-is-cbd-coffee-like/ but I wonder if it is really like how they describe it. I know there is just a huge cbd craze these days but CBD coffee I dunno.

Price wise its like a latte from Starbucks! Just looking if any of the experienced coffee drinkers have come across it and their thoughts on it. Effects but more importantly does it taste decent?

I tend to like my coffee strong but lots of milk so a bit bitter does not bother me but I have this thought of it tasting like rope since for some reason in my head i have cbd and hemp rope in the same category! lol

Let me know if you guys have had any cbd coffee experience and what your thoughts were before I drop some money an order a bag of this stuff!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WhyCoffee View Post
    Why not just call it what it is: marijuana?
    I donít want if it donít get me high!

Because it's not marijuana.

Marijuana has two main active ingredients, CBD & THC, THC gets you high, while CBD is great for medicinal use...

Why not just call it what it is: marijuana?
    Sorry, meant to quote you in my last response ^^^

Pre-infused coffee beans are a scam... there is no consistent way to produce accurate dosage into a brewed coffee due to various brewing methods. I.E. - one example - filtered coffee will a paper filter will have less than immersion/french press. IMO, the only consistent way to offer CBD coffee is adding CBD oil's post brew.

Quote Originally Posted by Musicphan View Post
    Pre-infused coffee beans are a scam... there is no consistent way to produce accurate dosage into a brewed coffee due to various brewing methods. I.E. - one example - filtered coffee will a paper filter will have less than immersion/french press. IMO, the only consistent way to offer CBD coffee is adding CBD oil's post brew.
    Interesting so does that mean there is no cbd in there or its just who knows how little or how much?

Lol Denied!

Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by OhhEnnEmm View Post
    Because it's not marijuana.

Marijuana has two main active ingredients, CBD & THC, THC gets you high, while CBD is great for medicinal use...
    I have tried to get CBD off coffee into the cup and it just doesn't work. Musicphan is correct and if you want it in the cup you need to add it after its brewed. THC is medical as well. I use it for pain management so much better than pills.
    "Wine is for aging, not coffee."
    Ken Hutchinson, Starsky and Hutch

Quote Originally Posted by topher View Post
    I have tried to get CBD off coffee into the cup and it just doesn't work. Musicphan is correct and if you want it in the cup you need to add it after its brewed. THC is medical as well. I use it for pain management so much better than pills.
    Yea that makes sense I am not so much after dosing as I am will it give you energy but no jitters? It does make sense to just add in a no flavor cbd oil tho so that way you would know how much cbd your taking in.

Thanks for all the insight on this and you guys thoughts on it!

Like poppy tea, soon we can have poppy coffee made the same way...
    Never herd of that before interesting.....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links