Looking for no-sugar options for blended frappe drink mixes

lattelady

Jun 25, 2005
Visit site
I am looking for no-sugar blended frappe drink mixes for my diabetic customers. I can use ones with splenda but so far I haven't found very many.

CCafe

Aug 11, 2004
Des Moines, Iowa
Visit site
Well what you have found is more then most. Now push it a step further and add Celica’s to it and you make it almost impossible! For people who don't know what Celiac Disease is go to http://www.celiac.com/index.html.

It really makes your life a hardship but I believe if people get the word out that you offer Gluten free products as well, you really could have something going for you.

celement

Apr 17, 2005
Modesto, CA
Visit site
Davinci has come out with sugar free caramel sauce and dark chocolate sugar free sauces....these blend drinks better then syrups like 1883 or Tourani (sp). But they still have that wonderful "diet" taste to me. I don't promote using them but will when people ask.

3 pumps for a 16 ounce drink - roughly 3 ounces - 1.5 ounces of cold espresso, milk about 4 ounces (fat free usually), 16 ounce cup of ice and blend....

lattelady

Jun 25, 2005
Visit site
sugar free

I use the Davinci sugar free Chocolate and Caramel now but not everbody wants those. I have finally came up with something that does work since I posted my question. All the low fat drink powders by Big Train the Vanilla and the Chocolate are made without sugar or corn syrup. So you can take and mix any Davinci sugar free flavor with the vanilla and make awesome sugar free drinks for your customers.