How often do you drink coffee?

Harry_Will1

Apr 20, 2020
Visit site
If you drink coffee too often and consume it every day many times there is no need to worry. If you like drinking a lot of coffee and don't experience side effects, there's no reason to stop drinking it.
For people who enjoy coffee, there's very little evidence of harm and plenty of evidence of benefits.
4-5 cups a day is just normal for most of people.

So, how often you drink coffee?

Mik3e

May 6, 2020
Visit site
I drink 2-3 cups of coffee a day. My heart palpitate and I'm having a hard time sleeping if I go beyond that limit.

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
I drink 1 to 2 cups a day after I've woken up, so typically the morning. Usually a cafe au lait. I usually use a french press but sometimes will use a mocca pot. And when I'm really pressed for time I pop a K-cup into the Keurig.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I drink it from 4 a.m to 2 p.m. Monday through Friday anywhere from 1 to 2 pots. Saturday and Sunday I back off and have 2 16 oz black drip coffees. Before you all freak out and say no way anyone can drink that much..three 16 oz cups is about a pot of coffee. So during season I will easily drink 6 16 oz cups in a 12 hour shift.

Janetcp

Jul 10, 2020
Toronto
Visit site

2-3 Cups is my number. I try not to have coffee at night. It affects my sleep. I suggest everyone to not have coffee at night. I know it’s hard for some because we all are coffee lovers. But if it starts affecting your sleeping pattern. You must reconsider.

CafeLast

Nov 25, 2020
Visit site
At least one cup a day. Usually 2-4 if I'm being honest! I always try to stop before 3:00 PM though, otherwise I'll have trouble sleeping.