Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mushroom Coffee

Rose...............I gnawed my tongue down to a stub

I imagined the taste of mushroom powder in my coffee, and it tastes... well I guess not for me. Anyone who tried this already? OP?

I find it a little strange to add mushroom powder to coffee. I don't think it will move your business forward. Coffee is bitter in itself, if you also add bitter mushroom powder to it, it will be terrible. Maybe I'm wrong, I don't know. I prefer mushroom lollipops or mushroom chewing gum, you can find them here on https://getkush.io/product-category/magic-mushrooms/. I prefer to drink coffee only with sugar. I agree that mushrooms remove nervousness and so on, I eat them myself for this purpose, but I don't think mixing them with coffee is a good idea. In any case, I wish you good luck.
    Last edited by ChronFish; 02-14-2021 at 05:03 PM.

Isn't Peyote made into a tea? I'd consider doing the same with mushrooms. But adding it to coffee? Knucklehead indeed.
    Absurdity is the only reality - FZ

Didn't know I was dealing with a bunch of purists... Noted.

Quote Originally Posted by NeighborsCoffee View Post
    Didn't know I was dealing with a bunch of purists... Noted.
    Instead of insulting the audience take the feedback as an example of the challenge, you will face selling 'mushroom' coffee to the consumer market.

Honestly, I don't think that it is a good idea. It sounds just like bitter soup, or something like this. Of course, tastes are different, so I'm not going to judge anyone. However, I love each of them, but I prefer to eat them separately. Let's say, it is too "exotic" for me. Anyway, if talking about mushrooms, you certainly have to try the turkey tail mushroom. It's just awesome! Even though it's incredibly tasteful, it has a huge active role for your body. Still, I wouldn't risk to mix it with coffee.
    Last edited by Ansand; 02-23-2021 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Musicphan View Post
    Instead of insulting the audience take the feedback as an example of the challenge, you will face selling 'mushroom' coffee to the consumer market.

Have you read through this thread? Seems like insulting is the name of the game here.

Quote Originally Posted by NeighborsCoffee View Post
    Have you read through this thread? Seems like insulting is the name of the game here.
    Sure did... certainly some negative comments but you have to expect that when a) you're introducing a new product to market b) your playing in the supplements market. You can take the negative feedback as an example of the feedback when you introduce it to the market or you can be defensive. Your call...

Quote Originally Posted by Ansand View Post
    Honestly, I don't think that it is a good idea. It sounds just like bitter soup, or something like this. Of course, tastes are different, so I'm not going to judge anyone. However, I love each of them, but I prefer to eat them separately. Let's say, it is too "exotic" for me. Anyway, if talking about mushrooms, you certainly have to try the turkey tail mushroom. It's just awesome! Even though it's incredibly tasteful, it has a huge active role for your body. Still, I wouldn't risk to mix it with coffee.
    You know, the combination is not that bad. Anyhow, I've never heard about this mushroom. Is it as good as you described it?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links