Mushroom Coffee

NeighborsCoffee

May 19, 2020
Visit site
Hey!

Wondering if anybody has experience with mixing mushroom powder with their coffee?

I know there are pre-mix mushrooms coffee companies, but I want to control the beans/grinds etc..

I've been reading and want to start experimenting with mixing Lions Mane & Cordyceps with our coffee.

Lions Mane is supposed to be great for memory and concentration, and Cordyceps is said to help with energy and stamina. Mushroom coffee is supposed to help balance the coffee out and get rid of those jittery feelings. Thinking of adding this as a special option for our business.

Appreciate anybody's help!

Cheers,
Blair

Last edited:

wmark

Nov 12, 2008
Canada
Visit site
What knucklehead would put mushrooms in their coffee. IMO the tastes do not align.....and I do mean knucklehead

Last edited by a moderator:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
What ? Rose.............you don't agree with shock treatment ?

No, I don't agree with "shock treatment," and Topher doesn't either.

The Moderator's Ban and Clean button was very close to being used yesterday, but I decided to edit your comment instead.

Please remember that everyone needs to "play nice" on this Forum.

~ Rose

MntnMan62

Nov 15, 2019
New Jersey
Visit site
No, I don't agree with "shock treatment," and Topher doesn't either.

The Moderator's Ban and Clean button was very close to being used yesterday, but I decided to edit your comment instead.

Please remember that everyone needs to "play nice" on this Forum.

~ Rose

Thanks for reminding us of that. But sometimes, it's just so dang haaaaaarrrrrrrrrddddddd.

CafeLast

Nov 25, 2020
Visit site
I've never heard of this before....it doesn't sound appealing to me personally, but everyones different. You may really enjoy it, who knows! :coffee: