Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Mushroom Coffee

I've never heard of this before. Where can I find it?

I don't know about mushroom coffee yet, I tried mushroom tea! I think it is for lovers and not everybody could drink it. Since childhood, I loved mushrooms still this tea, I couldn't stand! Mushroom detox Tisane on another hand it's a necessity! Besides the benefits for the mind and body, the taste is also not so bad! Mushrooms stimulate your whole body and all your organs. They helped my body and mind cope with the demands of a busy life. I recommend you try this! You won't regret it plus you will see results!
    Last edited by Gibsongi; 03-07-2021 at 04:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibsongi View Post
    I don't know about mushroom coffee yet, I tried mushroom tea! I think it is for lovers and not everybody could drink it. Since childhood, I loved mushrooms still this tea, I couldn't stand! Mushroom detox Tisane on another hand it's a necessity! Besides the benefits for the mind and body, the taste is also not so bad! Mushrooms stimulate your whole body and all your organs. They helped my body and mind cope with the demands of a busy life. I recommend you try this! You won't regret it plus you will see results!
    Where I can find some more feedback?

I tried it once and it was great in terms of taste. Of course anything related to mushrooms is really healthy and a great way to benefit your overall health. I recently started eating reishi mushroom on a daily basis in order to have a better sleep. It's benefits for the nervous system are so many that most people don't know about unfortunately. Moreover, if you do it with a five minute Meditation as a combination is definitely going to put you to sleep in a matter of minutes. Please help me with cutting my pill prescription to sleep.
    Last edited by Stanislaz; 03-25-2021 at 04:29 PM.

I found one in IHerb site where I buy my supplements. It's called Four Sigmatic Mushroom ground coffee, I wonder what it taske like?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links